“Best Surfing lessons ever”

Byron Bay Style Surfing School
More attraction details
Owner description: Licenced to Surf with Byron Shire Council and Cape Byron Arakwal National Parks for Learning to surf in The Best waves around Cape Byron and in the town of Byron Bay with the Best Surfing School. A Local Family Owned & Operated surf school for the past 20 years that has more local experience than any other surfing school as I have been surfing The Bay since the 1970s .. Happy Days & Catch you in the waves. Gaz
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

I recently had 3 consecutive days of surf lessons with David and had the best time! At the end of day one, I could confidently stand and surf the wave, at the end of day three, I am now confident to go out surfing on my own with no issues. David came and picked me up from my accomodation in Byron each day and dropped me home - super convenient! They also provided all equipment including wetsuit, rash vest and surfboard. Gaz and David are some of the nicest guys you will ever meet with a wealth of surfing knowledge and really easy personalised instructions to make you the best surfer you can be. We surfed right in the heart of Byron Bay and only small groups each day, meaning the instructors had plenty of time to spend with you one-on-one. Thank again guys!!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"equipment"
"lighthouse"

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Most deffinitly recommend style surfing byron bay for surf lessons. Good value for money and great instructors. Dave was the instructor for my first lesson and he puts in alot of effort with everyone, giving each individual tips and pointers to help them out. Determined to stay standing up i went back for a second lesson the next day. Both gaz and dave were on that lesson, gaz also puts in a lot of effort with each individual. With more tips from both of them, i finally got to stay standing up. Even if your struggling the guys wont give up and if nothing else gazs one liners will still make the lessons worth while.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I had the best week from my 5 weeks in australia with you gaz and david. Even if the waves weren't as they normally are, you picket always the best spots. Every minute was filled with moments to learn morn. Thank you so much for this unforgetable days, I will be back shure as soon as possible. Everyone who is looking for the best surfschool in byron bay - pick style surf!

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

If you want to surf, you MUST contact Gaz and the crew at Byron Bay Style Surf School. I'm a 48 year old Dad and had 2 lessons, the 2nd with my 13 year old daughter.

We BOTH emerged as surfers, with Gaz encouraging & entertaining us (he's hilarious) along the way. It was FUN.

Gaz & Dave (top guy) not only have vast experience and local knowledge, but were genuinely dedicated to getting everyone surfing at least once, with a 100% hit rate.

We also learned a lot about local conditions and surf safety (Gaz is a 30+ year Australian Life Saver).

Go for it! As Gaz says, 'Happy Days'!