Ripple Byron Bay Massage Day Spa and Beauty
Open today: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Enjoyed both massages

I've had two massages with Ripple now and thoroughly enjoyed both of them. I had the pregnancy... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Escape15693526429
Best home massage! Treat yourself <3

My first at home massage and by far the best I've had! I treated myself to a pamper package after a... read more

Reviewed 10 September 2018
Jess T

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Byron Bay
from USD 51.30
from USD 48.30
from USD 125.60
from USD 203.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We booked the pamper party option for my friends hens day. Mel and Donna came to our AirBNB and gave us the best massages we have every had. They arrived early, set up quickly and were just really lovely and great massages. Am going to book a couples massage for my hubby next month when we are back in Australia. Really recommend, esp Mel.

AliSaoirse, Owner at Ripple Byron Bay Massage Day Spa and Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Thanks Alexis for posting your review and we loved that you enjoyed your massages at your AirBNB. Yes please give us a call to book in a couples massage, we will send two therapists out to you, a very popular option. Thanks, Ali

Reviewed 28 July 2018

I booked a two hour spa package, and Tiah came. She did over the two hours without being asked as my twins were asleep and she was happy to work over the time booked. Said she loved her job so wanted to stay longer, amazing service, thorough and professional. I definitely will recommend to friends.

Thanks Jane for your review of Ripple Massage. Tiah is amazing, one of our main therapists and happy that having the mobile massage service helped fit in with your family. Ali

Reviewed 23 November 2017

We had 2 therapists for 6 people came to the accommodation. Both ladies were very nice, friendly and professional. Everyone in the group said it was one of the best they had. And I agree. It was well worth it. Very convenient they come to you. Thanks for a great day.

RippleMassage, Owner at Ripple Byron Bay Massage Day Spa and Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you so much for your review and so happy you had such a great experience with your friends. Kindest regards Ali :-)

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

This is the first time I have booked a service with Ripple. WOW! I'm a stay at home mum with a husband that works away a lot! Having an in home 1hr full body massage was just so relaxing!

My absolutely professional and wonderful therapist Karina was incredible! She came, set up... set the wonderful relaxing mood for a massage and for 1hr hour I had the most amazing full body massage. I also received a gorgeous gift of beautiful smelling lavender in a little satin bag... perfect! As my massage was booked for 6pm after I put my little girl to bed... I could have such an experience in the comfort of my own home. An incredible way to end my day.

I felt completely at ease and I'm blown away by the level of service I received from Ripple. From booking, to receiving a confirmation text and to having my wonderful therapist arrive. I'm very happy.

Please can you pass on my upmost thanks to Karina for providing this very enjoyable experience for one very tired mum!

RippleMassage, Owner at Ripple Byron Bay Massage Day Spa and Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Wow back! Thanks so much for your review .. Ali x

Reviewed 18 August 2017

just finished having a 1 hr massage with Zoe. It was so relaxing to be able to have it done in to comfort of my own home. I have strained by back and she was so understanding and gentle (its feels a lot better now)

I will be booking again in the near future and would recommend Ripple and Zoe to any of my friends and family.

AliSaoirse, Owner at Ripple Byron Bay Massage Day Spa and Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks again and we are so happy you enjoyed your massage in Byron Bay. Thanks for your review. Ali from Ripple