“Favorite activity in byron”

Vision Walks - Eco Tours
Ranked #19 of 45 Tours in Byron Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Vision Walks provides; small group, walks and wildlife tours, scenic hinterland and cultural tours in the Byron Bay area, at affordable prices. Established 2007. Vision Walks provide tours in the Byron Bay area that help you to connect with the natural environment and explore local life, far from the maddening crowds, whatever your age or abilities. Tours include: Night Vision Walk, Wildlife Tour, Beyond Byron Tour, Hippy Trail Hinterland Tour, Crystal Castle Tour, Rainforest Walk and Byron Bay tour.
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

We were a couple of tourists and were able to check all the wildlife we wanted to see off our list. Guide was extraordinarily friendly and we all unanimously felt this was a must.

wendiobByronBay, Owner at Vision Walks - Eco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Thank you Katherine, for your kind review

There are newer reviews for Vision Walks - Eco Tours

Reviewed 22 January 2016

I really wanted to see Crystal Castle but did not have motor vehicle to drive there myself ,that is when a found vision walks .Despite being the only one who wanted to go to castle on that day Wendy picked me up from the accommodation and took me there and back, this was really appreciated as I had come so far to see Crystal Castle
.She showed me around gardens before I had time to explore gardens and castle by myself which I enjoyed.I appreciates her tips she gave me about Byron bay too which came in handy

Reviewed 27 December 2015

I really wanted to visit Crystal Castle, but had no car. This was the perfect solution! Was picked up at my Airbnb in Byron + drove up w/ 3 others. $55AUD covered travel + admission to CC. We got over 3hrs to visit + then driven back + dropped off at our respective doors. I forget the name of our driver, but she was really friendly + gave a quick tour of CC at the start to get us acquainted. Wish I had time to go back + go on another trip w/ this company!

Reviewed 16 November 2015

There is lots of driving on this tour, but you learn a lot as you go. Wendy was an awesome tour guide and was willing to go out of her way to make sure we saw lots of wildlife. Unfortunately the day we went, the pademelons didn't want to come out and play, but we saw lots of koalas, wallabies, kangaroos, and flying fox. Wendy is a wealth of knowledge and it is obvious she is very passionate about the wildlife in Australia and also about sharing her love for animals with tourists. The picnic lunch was also great, and I would highly recommend this to anyone hoping to see Australian animals out in the wild - it is a bit more authentic than viewing them from behind a cage in a zoo or sanctuary!

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Wendy is not your usual tour guide. She might not tell you but she is highly qualified for Eco Tourism and takes groups of 2-6 in her sturdy van. We chose the 6 hour Beyond Byron Tour as it seemed to offer a variety of experiences. Wendy picked us up at our accommodation and on the way to Bangalow pointed out places of interest and showed a vast knowledge of the flora, fauna and geological features of the area. Oh yes, and of the history too. We then visited the beautiful scenery at Minyon Falls before arriving for lunch (included along with entrance fees) at Crystal castle. I thought this was a place you "had to visit" and didn't think I would enjoy it. You must go there! It is extraordinary. We made our way through Mullumbimby to Brunswick Heads, with more dramatic and soothing scenery. Don't tell any one, but we were dropped home long after the advertised time. Wendy seemed to truly enjoy sharing her favourite places with us and she is a multi talented lady. I have travelled to many places and taken many tours, but this was by far the most enjoyable. Wendy offers other tours including a unique Night Vision Walk and you need contact her to find out which tours are running whilst you are in the Byron Bay area. The tour was superb value, not strenuous and we came back feeling refreshed.