All reviews bustling centre the en suite bathroom short walk from the main street outdoor area quiet residential street railway line bed and breakfast hot shower close to town the kitchen overnight stay common areas home from home mini break group of friends a lovely stay self contained
Reviewed 18 January 2015

The owners were very accommodating. Virginia and David went out of their way to ensure our stay was comfortable and enjoyable. Sharing ideas on things to do, full run of the back yard and keeping the house clean and neat. We visited Byron Bay during peak period so rooms everywhere were expensive however our stay at Barbara's was good value for our money. Very close to town and conveniences and far enough away for relaxing atmosphere. Gary & Sherry.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary L
Reviewed 14 January 2015 via mobile

Beautiful house in a quiet street. I would prefer to stay closer to the beach though..
Relaxing place with a nice garden.
There is a kitchen, but we were not allowed to use the stove. We never actually met the staff, but it was no problem.
I would have recommended this place if it wasn't for the high 5-star-hotel-price. But Byron can be expensive in the high season, so make sure you plan ahead.

• Stayed: January 2015
1  Thank Ingvild N
Reviewed 11 January 2015 via mobile

My friends and I had a very relaxing time spent at Barbara's guesthouse. Veronica was very endearing and made sure we were well looked after throughout our stay. The studio room was very private and hsd everything we needed. Situated in a great location, just a 3 minute walk to the main street which was convenient. Thanks for making our Byron Bay experience one we won't forget. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Barbara's Guesthouse. It was such a gorgeous property and was clean, neat, tidy and quaint. I loved the house from the moment I saw it from the street. The decor and furnishings were lovely. I found the back deck to be such bliss as I relaxed in the swinging chair or on the day bed looking out over the tropical garden.
A highlight was the outdoor shower (I want one at home now). It was how I started and ended my day.
It was also a Splendid spread in the morn for breakfast and there was a range of tea and fresh coffee to enjoy.
The hospitality of the host was also notable and she was helpful, friendly and so nice to us.
I would def recommend this place or come and stay here again myself. I LOVED it :-)

• Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 7 January 2015

We stayed 2 nights and absolutely loved it. Very clean and well appointed, the decor was lovely and the outdoor area was serene, perfect for sitting and relaxing on the outdoor lounge . Overall it has everything you need, with plenty of of books and magazines for chilling out. Close to Byron shops and beach - only a 5 minute walk into town. Where you can find great cafes, restaurants and boutiques.. The staff were lovely and had great instructions on how to check in. I would recommend the property very much.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel