“Tasty, Nourishing and Vibrant”
Review of Finn Poke

Finn Poke
Ranked #115 of 207 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Price range: USD 2 - USD 14
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Lovely fresh ingredients dressed with yummy sauce. Perfect meal to have on the beach, on the go or even in store.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped into Finn Poke on our recent trip to Byron and it was beautiful as always the food was fresh and staff were friendly. I’m surprised to see some of the recent comments as we absolutely love this place!!!!

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Couldn’t ask for a better tasty bowl!! 10/10 Had the big Katuna Being of islander descent portion size was perfect, hit all the right spots. I’ll be recommending this place to family and friends.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I surf Byron all the time with my family and we never leave without getting poke bowls. Freakin heaven in a bowl.. keep up the great work guys.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

When in Byron I like to always stop in here and try a new tasty bowl as I’ve always had a good experience and with the price and service, it’s always a super choice!!!