“Keeps getting better!”
Review of Surf Getaways

Surf Getaways
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Surf Getaways specializes in exclusive ladies surfing holidays and custom designed surfing and activity holidays for individuals, families and small groups. Combining unrivaled local knowledge and access to the best female surf coaching, surf guiding, accommodation and activity specialists, Surf Getaways will ensure you experience the ultimate holiday.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This is my second trip to Fiji with Surf Getaways and I honestly did not think another surf trip could have been any better than my last trip with them in March 2017.

Jenny & Serena have created an amazing experience in every way; superb location, the best hospitality you will ever come across, epic waves and the tastiest meals. Words don't do it justice.

If you’re considering booking a retreat with Surf Getaways, do it!!
Jenny & Serena make sure that all levels are made to feel comfortable & safe with challenges at the ready for those who want them.

I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone looking for adventure, a challenge, and an opportunity to be in the company of beautiful people!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"fun"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I went on the Surf Getaways trip to Fiji in March 2018 with 2 of my closest surf buddies. We had such a magical time together - every day finished with smiles on our faces.

All of the women on the group were so amazing - we all got on so well and had a great time getting to know each other and encouraging each other in the surf :)

Serena and Jenny are amazing coaches - so fun, down to Earth, supportive and of course knowledgeable. I felt so confident in the water - even at Frigates where the waves were more challenging. The waves were a great mix for a range of surfing abilities, and the group was split up according g to skill level so we all felt comfortable with the wave selection.

The resort was superb, the locals were so beautiful and helpful.

I can’t say enough positive feedback - if you are considering booking, get in there before you miss out on a spot!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I’ve been travelling to remote & exotic surf destinations in the Pacific & Asia since 2004 and I would have to say my Surf Getaways experience to Fiji in 2018 was the best trip I have ever been on for all round stoke!! Amazing waves for all levels of surfing, fantastic coaches who have transformed my surfing, lovely co-travellers who have become friends, awesome food, accommodation & cultural experience at Matanivusi eco resort & I got to swim with whales!!! I have always been an independent traveller so this was my first experience at group travel & it was beyond my dreams. Jenny & Serena are the brains, talent & heart behind Surf Getaways and I can honestly say they are super skilled water women who just happen to be lovely as well! Don’t hesitate. Trust me! Just book x

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Jenny and Serena have created a very special getaway for Women.
Cant rate this trip highly enough in terms of location, variety of waves and the resort they have chosen to operate out of.
I felt totally enveloped , safe, cared for at all times , which was important for me as it had been 10 years since I had been on a trip like this due to the restraints of motherhood.
Having the girls in the water was ideal and the thrill of surfing uncrowded waves with a bunch of like minded women was empowering.
I absolutley loved Fiji, the people and the beauty of their country.
The resort offered great staff,( delicious fresh food)
from the people on ground to those that took us out in the boats each day, the snorkeling was mind blowing as were the other attractions that I sampled whilst on this getaway.
The yoga offered each day was another bonus.
I was able to tick all of the boxes for what I needed from this holiday personally which was really important having waited so long for a break like this.
Thanks girls for a trip of a life time.
I have come away, refreshed, empowered and have gained my confidence back in the water.
Kellie

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Can't rate this trip higher. Resort fantastic with local fresh food (amazing fish) & the most beautiful caring staff. Serena & Jenny run a fun action packed & well organised week. Loads to do with morning surfs catering for all ages & levels/yoga/waterfall trips/some of the best snorkelling in the world. We even got to swim with a pod of pilot whales. Every day exciting & different with sunset cocktails at the end. It is a credit to Serena & Jenny making this adventure happen for surfing women & giving them the confidence to experience a surf trip overseas. Debbie Gordon