“Womens surf Getaway Fiji”
Review of Surf Getaways

Surf Getaways
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Surf Getaways specializes in exclusive ladies surfing holidays and custom designed surfing and activity holidays for individuals, families and small groups. Combining unrivaled local knowledge and access to the best female surf coaching, surf guiding, accommodation and activity specialists, Surf Getaways will ensure you experience the ultimate holiday.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Thanks Jenny and Serena for making my trip so do-able. There was a little apprehension ans nervousness about my ability to surf reef breaks in Fiji. You both put my mind at ease and I was able to catch some great waves. The waves were within my ability and I could also chose to challenge myself with alot of encouragement form you both. I also worked on my basic skills, paddling, positioning etc. There isn't anything to fault, seriously!! The resort was lovely, the food delicious, the support and friendship of the other women and the staff were excellent.The boys who took us out to the breaks were delightful and the Kava ceremony with the guitars and beautiful singing was a highlight. Thank you for making my trip safe, fun and memorable.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"fun"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

If you like adventure, fun waves, amazing surroundings and hanging out with an awesome group of ladies, I highly recommend Surf Getaways. Spending a week with like minded ladies was one of the best and most rewarding experiences I've had. There were waves to suit all levels and amazing surf coaching & support from Serena & Jenny. Best trip ever!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The First Ladies Surf Getaway Fiji was an amazing experience. I have to say I felt a little apprehensive about what the surf would be like over there. I had never surfed on reef before and definitely never surfed with booties. Luckily Jenny and Serena had done their research and come up with the most beautiful resort which has access to a range of different surf breaks to suit all levels. The crystal clear water, the amazing sunrise boat rides to our favourite surf breaks, beautiful locally sourced healthy food and daily yoga were some of the highlights for me. Jenny and Serena provided amazing support and coaching and it was incredible to see the confidence and skills of every single participant improve over the course of the week. The focus was definitely the surfing but there was time to relax & enjoy the beautiful surroundings. It was a truly fantastic experience that exceeded all of my expectations. Thank you‍♀️

Reviewed 23 May 2017

What an amazing experience I had, traveling to Fiji for a girls surf trip. I enjoyed every minute. Before the trip, I was a little nervous & excited about what lay ahead. It was my first time surfing reef breaks and wondering if my surfing ability was good enough. Serena & Jenny were the perfect hosts, taking us to reef breaks that equaled our abilities and stepping us a little out of our comfort zones. Which was awesome. Coming home and thinking wow, never thought I could surf these waves. We spent the week at an amazing small resort, surrounded by rainforest, with the Bura's located right on the edge of a lagoon. The staff were amazing, delicious food, beautiful rooms, perfect location and a great bunch of girls. Thanks Serena & Jenny for an awesome adventure. See you next year.
Jules.

Date of experience: April 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 May 2017

“ Jenny and Serena opened a door to a world I never even knew existed for me. I started surfing just over a year ago and it has changed my life. There is not a thing I would change. Meticulously planned by these awesome coaches, I felt supported in everything I tried, was kept safe whilst being given the opportunity to practice (over and over) many new tips and teachings in uncrowded perfect conditions! I am beyond grateful for the amazing experience we shared, the thousands of laughs and the camaraderie between a fabulous group of woman. I can’t wait to go back next year!!”

Date of experience: May 2017