“Best food in Byron! ”

Ranked #37 of 218 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This cafe has been around for ages and unlike most of Byron these days, it’s free of all the new ‘too cool for school’ food options and attitude!

I’ve been eating here for about 10 years when I’m in Byron and have found the food quality to be consistently excellent, well priced and staff very attentive and even when under the pump, as they were on my last visit, food arrives quickly.

I usually have breakfast here which is plentiful, tasty and well priced.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

To be honest, we only went to Twisted Sister because it was fairly quiet. I don't know that on appearance I would have been excited to go here. BUT the service was amazing, the staff were so friendly and attentive. I also had THE BEST coffee that I had in my whole visit to Byron Bay here. I ordered a soy flat white and generally I have low expectations when it comes to people nailing a soy coffee but this lady honestly did.

We loved it so much that we broke our holiday rule of not going to the same place twice to come back the next day for breakfast. The food was great (I had a toasted sandwich and my husband had banana bread) and was quite rustic homemade, which I love. The cafe itself is quite small but has a laidback casual vibe with chilled background music playing. The menu is quite extensive with items like sandwiches, pastries, quiches and cakes.

Totally exceeded my expectations and I would recommend you go here, even if just for a delicious coffee!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The food here was really good. The serving are huge and lots of choice for vegetarians. Good service!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Had lunch there, food was tasty but expensive, portions where good. Nice looking place. Great people working there

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Morning tea of coffee and two cakes. Coffee was fine and frangipani slice really good. Got a slice of passion fruit cheesecake that looked like a small block of flats. Great cake and good coffee...not much more you can ask for.