“Yep, this is great coffee!”
Review of Espresso Head

Espresso Head
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Byron Bay
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We went to this establishment on the recommendation of Rosy, the manager of our rented holiday apartment who had been going here EVERY day for 17 years. And we were not disappointed. Made just right (extra hot large latte), this was truly excellent coffee. And very reasonably priced. My only complaint is it is not open long enough!! We went back one afternoon for a coffee at 3.30pm and it was shut......bummer.

Highly recommend given this place a try....you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Well staffed and tasty coffee shop with a captive clientele. A must before facing the local beak in Byron!
Best coffee I found in town on this visit. Outside and covered entry tables with the counters packed with homemade goodies.
As with the rest of Byron, plenty of expensive parking nearby but reasonable prices here.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I chose to go here for breakfast as it had a high rating on TripAdvisor, and I was not disappointed. The service was friendly and efficient, and the food and coffee was great! Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Starting behind the Cinema, Espresso Head has been my regular haunt for a perfect Decaf Cappucino every time. Tim trained the crew in great coffee making skills from the beginning and its flowed through to the new owners. Silva always has a smile and the guys in the kitchen busily create presentable yummy edible meals. I like how it is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of busy main drags in Byron. It is now opposite the courthouse and has a really cruisy feel. Also if you're dining in, different spaces of where to sit.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

As a barista I unfortunately a bit picky about my coffee, typically a small double shot flat white or a piccolo....and they nailed both! Awesome coffee guys!