“Fantastic”

Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Byron Bay
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I chose to go here for breakfast as it had a high rating on TripAdvisor, and I was not disappointed. The service was friendly and efficient, and the food and coffee was great! Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Starting behind the Cinema, Espresso Head has been my regular haunt for a perfect Decaf Cappucino every time. Tim trained the crew in great coffee making skills from the beginning and its flowed through to the new owners. Silva always has a smile and the guys in the kitchen busily create presentable yummy edible meals. I like how it is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of busy main drags in Byron. It is now opposite the courthouse and has a really cruisy feel. Also if you're dining in, different spaces of where to sit.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

As a barista I unfortunately a bit picky about my coffee, typically a small double shot flat white or a piccolo....and they nailed both! Awesome coffee guys!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Im from Melbourne, therefore I love my coffee. Found this little place first day in Byron and it won me. Almost each day this was my coffee stop

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended by a waitress in a cage I met the evening prior. She told me 'two streets over and look for the yellow umbrellas'. Well, the directions were spot on.
As I approached I noticed there were quite a few patrons which was a good sign.
Service was pretty quick and I noticed the menu was very 'alternative' with organic muesli and sourdoughs.
I went with the Vietnamese rice pancake with fried eggs, pickles, chilli, herbs and peanuts. I think the Pancake was more of a base for the rest of the dish rather than a focus. The pickled cabbage and the bean sprouts were refreshing as was the mint. The hint of chilli gave it the Vietnamese twist. Overall it was different to my normal choice but with it.
As I mentioned it was quite busy and from what I could tell it was mainly locals as they all seemed to know each other.
There is an outdoor area as well for those sunny mornings but they seemed to be in high demand.
Plenty of wait staff helped things run along smoothly.
Nice spot. Thanks waitress lady.