“Unreal burgers ”

The Sticky Wicket bar
Ranked #82 of 207 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Price range: USD 4 - USD 21
Description: The Sticky Wicket Bar is a Premium Sports Bar / Restaurant offering craft and international beer on tap and also offering delicious American influenced food. Our Burgers and Ribs are known as the best in Byron! We are the only venue on the north coast showing ALL live and Every paid sporting event through Foxtel. Boosting 13 screens and full surround sound its the only place to be to watch all your favourite sporting events. We are family friendly but all children must be with parent or guardian and only allowed in until 10.30pm. In the later hours we offer live music and if that's not enough on the weekend you can head upstairs to the nightclub!
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Really difficult to choose what to eat here as everything looks amazing. Ended up having a some monster burger and a beer, prices were really good, the food was fantastic too.

Staff were all really nice.

There are loads of TVs with different sports on each one so it's a good place to come and refresh, maybe get out of the sun for a bit.

1  Thank Neil W

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Walked in and from the minute we arrived staff were welcoming, great food being served, so much sport for those sport mad nuts on the TV's, followed up be live music....happy days! Sue and the team are hospitality professionals!

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We came in here one night to take advantage of the happy hour wings and got a cider also. Wings were delicious however the lady serving us came across pretty miserable and annoyed that we were having the happy hour deal.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Decided to sit and eat here here for a late lunch after walking around the city for a while with my sister. She had a bacon cheese burger or something with chips, and I had the fish and chips. The lady who served us wasn't all that welcoming / inviting - but we stayed as we'd been walking around too long already and were starving.. couldn't be bothered finding another place. We ordered our food, and it didn't take too long to come out, I had gone to ask a question to the waitress lady but she didn't even pay attention before heading off again. The fish was a lot smaller than I had imagined - and my sister had a HUGE serve of chips compared to myself. She had shared half her burger with me in exchange for one piece of fish so we both got a sample and would fill up. The fish was nice and soft - but was served with a wasabi mayo - bit of a wierd pair-up for fish. That could just be for my taste-buds. I didn't see it until after I had ordered. The burger was alright - needed a bit of extra flavour in it, though - luckily we were served extra tomato sauce for that. Service was a bit lacking - and we were up and out as soon as our meals were finished, not much to hang around for (we aren't sportsy people - as I said just hopped in to the first place we saw when we were starving).

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Really liked this little bar. Went on ANZAC day so plenty of footy to watch & a good American style menu. Would recommend to anyone looking for a few drinks & a feed.