All reviews price tag comfortable bed morning coffee night stay bbq area
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Delighted with my room. Clean, Light and comfortable bed. As a solo traveller, I felt safe and the staff were very friendly and obliging. I felt at home here. Like I was at my grand mothers place. All creature comforts were at my disposal. Top little spot.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Great place in the gorgeous Brunswick Heads for a 1-2 night stay. Our room was not air conditioned, ( we were aware Of this) but had a felling fan, quite small but spotlessly clean and neat... would have been good to have some milk for our morning cuppa, but that's just being picky... lovely outdoor BBQ area and nice wee pool! About a 8 min walk to the beach and more importantly THE PUB! Would stay here again!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this motel earlier this month by myself for a few nights. Very good location close to shops, beach, cafes and very close to the IGA. On my last day I had to get a shuttle bus from the Main Street to the airport, the owner let me keep all my bags in the office until the time my shuttle bus was coming which was awesome and then he came back from wherever he was when I called him to say I needed to get my bags. It was boiling hot so he also offered me a lift to the Main Street so I didn't have to walk with my bags. Thank you so much !:)

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Had a great 2 night stay here with my husband child and baby.
Room was clean simple and comfortable.
Pool was beautiful with a lovely bbq area to kick back for a drink and snacks.
All the staff that i had contact with were very friendly.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Thanks to the guy who welcomed me to the motel and showed me where the dog beach was as for the women who worked there.....'make sure your dog doesn't bark as there are three other dogs here and vacuum your room before you leave!!!!' Seriously, I'm paying $250 for one nights stay, vacuum it your self!
Already an unfriendly attitude to welcome me to the 'dog friendly' motel. Overall the room was fine, everything worked, the bed was comfortable and the place was quite. The pool was lovely and relaxing and the motel is quite close to all amenities.
On our departure day, I was approached by the stressed female reminding me that it is stictly10am vacate and not a second over as. We still had 20 minutes before we had to leave and we will leave when it is time. She also reminded me AGAIN to vacuum the room......During this time my dog wasn't on a lead sitting in the court yard ready to go to the beach. She pointed that out in her unfriendly manor and suggested I take the dog off the premises. That's when I had had enough and told her she might need to change her attitude on how to approach customers and being a 'dog friendly' place that might need to change. Her response was 'yes I think we need to look into not having dogs!'

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family