Lowest prices for your stay
USD 160
USD 156
Booking.comUSD 160
PricelineUSD 177
eDreamsUSD 160
All reviews open fire golf course sitting room complimentary port southern highlands lounge area small hotel breakfast and dinner cooked breakfast a pre dinner drink old world charm relaxing stay breakfast was included old style steak michael weekend
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

Can’t recommend Links House enough. The perfect escape - I did not want to leave but when I eventually did, I came away very rested and refreshed. It’s a beautiful boutique hotel with very helpful and friendly staff that make you feel really welcome. The very charming Michael in particular is so full of life and did everything he could to make my stay and celebration of a special occasion even more wonderful. I look forward to staying here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

My daughter and I treated ourselves to a fabulous yoga meditation retreat at this charming hotel. The owner Jo joined us for part of the course. She is everything a boutique owner should be - charming as well as professional. The hotel staff are equally lovely and the food was fabulous too. Treat yourself and stay at this lovely hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank nixipixi1029
Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for a wonderful yoga and wellness retreat recently and was thrilled to discover this beautiful historic place with the loveliest owner and staff. Delicious food for every meal (while looking out over the beautiful garden) and everyone couldn’t have been more helpful in catering to any request. Rooms were so comfortable. Loved enjoying a tea by the fireplace during an unseasonably chilly snap too. Great location just a couple of minutes drive from the main street in Bowral. Can’t wait to visit again!

Reviewed 23 December 2020

We came here for dinner during our honeymoon. We were warmly welcomed, and enjoyed great food and very friendly and helpful service. Thanks to Michael for making our night special. He also gave some great recommendations for food and wine choices.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2020

Links house was a last minute choice and I’m so glad we did. Couldn’t recommend this place highly enough. The words I would use to describe our stay would be warm, comforting and gentle. And who couldn’t use that after the 2020 we’ve had right? Such a lovely old place, with lovely kind staff Andy just the right touch of modern and historic. You are definitely taken back in time to yesterday year. The small touches made all the difference - fresh milk in the room, fluffy towels and a beautiful lounge with a fireplace. Food was amazing as was the service. Highly recommend for a getaway to relax. And as the hotel is owned and operated by a woman and most of her staff are female - I would recommend even more #womeninbusiness.

Date of stay: December 2020