“A Restorative Experience”

Cuisines: Australian, Healthy, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After a long drive from Eden, we were feeling pretty whacked, so we called in here originally for just a coffee. Now I wasn't a believer in all that organic vegan tree hugging crap until my wife convinced me to try one of their special juices with fresh kale, ginger, carrot etcetera. Well I'm converted! It tasted great and I felt almost instantly better. So much so, we returned for breakfast. I had the best corn fritters I've ever tasted, and excellent organic coffee too. And we ended up buying a whole pile of their produce too. If I lived in Bowral, I'd be eating there a lot! Think I'll go and hug a tree now.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Scrambled eggs with salmon and hollandaise sauce and a raw big breakfast. Washed down with lattes. Highly recommended

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Raw & Wild is my go to place whenever I am not sure of what to eat or if I am unsure of what my company would enjoy. It never falters and always delivers in its quality of food leaving me feeling nourished.

My only issue is that can forget food but the staff are always lovely and apologetic, so that really doesn't bother me.

My father is also incredibly fussy and normally hates going to places like this but was actually the on to suggest it. Clearly they are doing something right!

1  Thank Emma M
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Had a late lunch with my daughter yesterday. We sat out the back looking at the Autumn colours on the hill and feeling the sun on our backs. The waitress who served us could not have been more warm and obliging. She brought us some yummy savoury burgers and then helped us with extra condiments we requested and a take away container as we were short on time.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely food and friendly staff. Food was fresh and delicious and staff were helpful. Originally the table had a funny smell due to an old rag wiping it down, but staff were accommodating and happy to move us to another table and get a fresh cloth with scented eucalyptus to freshen the tables. Lovely to see proactive staff keen to heighten the experience!

1  Thank Eloise T