“Plenty to see and do”

Bradman International Cricket Hall of Fame
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Bowral
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Found in the picturesque Southern Highlands town of Bowral where the famous Sir Donald Bradman grew up; the Bradman Museum is a state-of-the-art high-tech Museum that encapsulates cricket's history from its earliest origins through the Bradman era and World Series Cricket to the modern day and the introduction of T20.
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Although not a real cricket fan I enjoyed my time here. There is plenty to look at, reminisce about and try your skills at in this shrine to Sir Donald Bradman. Well worth the entry fee.

There are newer reviews for Bradman International Cricket Hall of Fame

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Easy to find. Just look for the cricket ground (The Bradman Oval). Much smaller than I had expected but a historic and well-kept cricket ground with plenty to remind you about Don Bradman. The Hall of Fame is superb. Plenty of interesting facts and items on display. Very interactive which certainly eliminates any feeling that this is a fusty / dusty museum. It's great !!!! Easy parking.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

I'm not really a massive cricket fan but I found the Bradman hall of fame extremely interesting!! There was so much insightful information and fun things to do. I went with my boyfriend who is cricket obsessed and he had the best day ever! Bowral is such a beautiful little place and I love finding new things to do when I visit. Would recommended to people of all ages - even if you're not super into cricket

1  Thank Emma H
Reviewed 1 February 2017

everything cricket here , interactive , great for families and cricket lovers. Nice facilities, Stumps cafe is there for a snack or coffee, not to far from main st of Bowral to see other sights as well. Easy parking and alot in the shop to buy gifts for people . School holidays always have camps and days for the kids.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I would never have entered the doors here as I am totally bored by cricket but my husband is a fan so here we were. One hour later I was done but totally inspired by the Don - and three hours later my husband was also done and in cricket heaven