All reviews lake macquarie bed was very comfortable my mum stayed here for one night sized tv golf club would definitely stay here again overnight stay tea coffee road trip good size air conditioner motel swansea microwave function wedding
Reviewed 5 February 2016

Clean, tidy motel unit. Shops, beaches and golf course are a short drive away. Wi Fi is free. Having use of an outdoor patio and clothesline was great. If you want something to do while staying here we can recommend a visit to Caves Beach at low tide to see the sea caves, ordering pizza and having dinner by the lake at Belmont and a visit to Black Butt Reserve to see the animals and enjoy a picnic.

Room Tip: 20 single storey rooms here. So it is a good place to stay if you don't want to navigate stairs.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2016

I found the motel to be ideally located with Blacksmiths Beach, Caves Beach, Swansea, and Pelican Jetty all within easy driving distance.If you are a keen fisherman there is Tackleworld store next door. The motel is on the north bound side of the Pacific Highway for an easy run to Newcastle.The room was comfortable, clean and well equipped for motel accomodation. The staff were friendly,obliging and knowledgable with the local area. I stayed there for two nights with my 8 year old son and the free Wi Fi, Foxtel, and TV channels were a blessing in the night hours. The pool was clean and inviting and the motel was able to provide pool towels on request. The beds were comfortable and the rooms cleaned to a high standard. The rooms came with a microwave and tea and coffee facilities.I would recommend staying at the Lake Macquarie Motor Inn, you wont be disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2016

Lovely place to stay.
Clean and very comfortable rooms, friendly, pleasant and helpful owners/staff, easy parking and access, no highway noise.
I would recommend this motel and return to stay when I am next in that area.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Clean and presentable room
Friendly Staff
We didn't spend much time in the rooms as we were out & about but good to come back to at the end of the day
We took their recommendation about places to eat in the vicinity and they all turned out to be good choices
I would stay there again if I visited Newcastle again

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2016

It's a really nice, well equiped and very clean motel.

You have microwave, tea and coffee set. Also you have kettle and plates and cutlery at your disposal

Room was ensuite and enormous. Comfy bed.

Nice staff who offered us milk for our breakfast.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends