All reviews room was clean pleasant stay per night one night family room motel fridge milk
Reviewed 17 July 2018

I stayed at the Aquarius in the last 2 weeks and found both the staff and rooms superb.
The motel is an older style motel but with the extras it is worth a stay
The room came with Free internet all the normal goodies of tea coffee toaster etc but the tv reception was great on the flat screen TV. The microwave and cutlery within the room is all that is needed to warm up a meal and eat it and the air conditioner was quiet and very effective
The pool looked so inviting but the middle of winter it is a bit cold to use.
I only live local and we needed a room while the floors of our house were stained..
The motel has a separated BBQ area which is great for a short stay.
All bedding was clean and the beds comfortable
The only downside is the tight parking area which was no problem when I was there but on a full weekend it could get tight.
The owner managers were lovely people to deal with and will go out of their way to help any client. The price I was charged was well within my expectations and for the quality of the staff and the cleanliness of the room I would not hesitate to recommend the Aquarius Motel for a short stay.
Well done on making our stay pleasurable and I will be recommending the motel to all my friends and relatives when they are up here visiting

Room Tip: Don't hesitate to ask to precheck the room as any good motelier welcomes pre inspection
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent motel. Booked online. Great price, great service. Wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again. We had a wedding to attend close by but the accommodation prices were around $500 per night. Really glad we stayed at the Aquarius Motel. The owners were really nice and helpful.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Good location, excellent owners, friendly and obliging. Nice room with everything one needs for short or long stay. Swimming pool and great walks all around. Smallish rooms but adequate for couples or singles.

Room Tip: On a busy road but not unbearable.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2017

We were only staying for one night and it did the job. Stayed with a group of friends and had two rooms and both were clean and comfortable. Rooms were old and needed an upgrade, but they were clean and that's the main thing.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a family room for overnight stay whilst heading north. Room was clean with modern TV, a/c, fridge, microwave, even an Xbox console. Large bed and double bunks. Room was clean and everything worked. Bathroom dated but super hot water and fully functioning. Parking is a bit tight outside. Overall the street view of the place presented as tired and uninviting but was pleasantly surprised when I saw the room.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family