“Cash only over priced hole in the wall okay Thai food”
Review of Bamboo Noodle Bar

Bamboo Noodle Bar
Ranked #12 of 23 Restaurants in Bangalow
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 19 February 2017

This little hole in the wall restaurant is just passable, the food is your stock standard Thai and if you ask for no rice ( as it's generally just faintly overlooked and hasn't been rinsed before cooking) you end up getting way less than the full container they show for the pricing examples. The service is pretty average too.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

This could be, and should be a lot better than what it was. It was just average. I had high hopes when I saw that food was being cooked fresh to order but my curry had curdled and our duck was over cooked.

1  Thank Amy M
Reviewed 19 October 2016

thought I would be lazy and get some thai take away for my dinner. I bought some lamb dish and some deep fried chicken drumsticks from the hot case. The lamb thing was disappointing the meat was sparse and very tough, the sauce was ok. The drumsticks were tasty and I have to admit I guess not bad for the price. Not the best food but also not the worst ...would give it a second chance if I was stuck near bangalow again.

1  Thank Kate S
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

We had the crispy fish with tamarind cashews as a takeaway and it was delicious! All the ingredients were fresh. Will definitely go back on our next trip to Bangalow.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Fantastic for tasty fresh thai food.... just too tempting when you're too lazy to cook and you realize it is easier (and probably cheaper) to buy dinner from this great busy little cafe.

1  Thank justjen63