Bangalow Guesthouse
Victoria's at Ewingsdale(Ewingsdale)(Great Value!)
USD 298
USD 288
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 340/night.

Cape Byron Retreat(Skinners Shoot)(Great Value!)
USD 127
USD 123
Azabu Boutique Accommodation Byron Bay(Skinners Shoot)(Great Value!)
USD 138
USD 118
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 193/night.

The Byron at Byron Resort & Spa(Suffolk Park)(Great Value!)
USD 272
USD 228
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 256/night.

Elements of Byron(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 272
  • Pool
Byron Sunseeker Motel Byron Bay(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 118
USD 110
BreakFree Eco Beach(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 119
USD 114
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 184/night.

The Lord Byron(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 130
USD 113
TripAdvisor
All reviewsguest housebeautiful propertyqueen roomthe main houseother gueststhe kitchenbyron baycome hometwo nightsstayed one nighthustle bustlecommon areasconvenient locationbed was comfortableeach morninghome away from homecountry ham
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Such a beautiful guesthouse. The main house is so warm and welcoming and has a lot of country charm. The history of the house makes it seem all the more special to stay within the walls. Anastasia the host was a delight and made us feel right at home. If you're looking for a Byron Bay experience, you should definitely consider Bangalow Guesthouse, just magic.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy G
Reviewed 7 September 2016

My wife and I arrived Friday 19 August 2016 at 1.30pm looking forward to our weekend stay.

We were greeted by grumpy staff who advised check-in was 2pm, so we went for a walk in Bangalow and returned at around 2.30pm to get the key to our cottage in the grounds.

The cottage was new and very well appointed, so no complaints at this stage.

The following morning we went over to the main house for breakfast at 8.20am and sat at a table only to be told by a very unfriendly staff member to move as breakfast wasn't being served until 8.30am.

The breakfast on offer was not as advertised on the website.

No rhubarb and cinnamon, no baked pineapple etc.

The girl then came over to take our order for the cooked breakfast, which was fried eggs on toast with bacon. Once again not a modern Australian cooked breakfast as advertised on their website.

When my wife asked for a poached egg, she was told by the girl, that she didn't know how to make any other type of egg.

At this stage, we made no comment and left for our day trip.

On our return to the cottage around 5pm, the bed had not been made properly, just doona pulled up, some towels not replaced, bin not emptied and the soap in the same position in the sink as we had left it.

Once again, we said nothing at this stage.

The following morning, we went for breakfast and as in the previous day none of the lovely goodies as advertised.

Cooked breakfast was a boiled egg. at this stage I complained and was met with a hostile reaction, so my wife and I checked out.

For $350 per night an absolute disgrace.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank annestrang
Bangalow G, Manager at Bangalow Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Hello annestrang,

I am very sorry to hear of your experience recently at Bangalow Guesthouse. We have had a change in management as of last week. I am the new manager and plan to make many changes and improvements at the guesthouse over the coming 3-6 months. I thank you for your feedback. I will call you to rectify the situation and invite you back to Bangalow Guesthouse to experience the changes first hand. Many thanks for your review. All feedback is encouraged as it assists us to improve the standards and give our guests a wonderful experience. I will be in touch this evening.
Kind regards
Anastasia

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

A wonderful property just like being in a comfortable country home. Great location, friendly welcome, good home cooked breakfast. In summer there may be some traffic noise from the highway if you had the windows open. Short walk to great Bangalow shopping and restaurants and coffee.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

My mum, sisters and I treated ourselves to a beautiful two nights here.
From the second we arrived everything was perfect. Even a beautiful freshly baked cake for our arrival.
The bedrooms are traditional and full of character. The beds are comfortable. The guest lounge is so inviting.
It was like being in our own home.
The prepared breakfast was not only so delicious and fresh but the view from the balcony was stunning.
Cannot wait to return. Best location, service and hospitality I've had for a while.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2016

I stayed at and held my wedding at Bangalow Guesthouse. The Guesthouse was perfect to accommodate my family (grandparents, parents and grandchildren), the breakfasts were fabulous and the rooms are gorgeous. We enjoyed having our breakfast on the balcony in the mornings.
The Guesthouse were very accommodating for the wedding event, in the lead up and during the event.
It's a short walk from the shops on the main street where there is a good mix of pub, thai or italian places to eat. Bangalow is only a short drive from Byron Bay and other key tourist area's.

Room Tip: All rooms were lovely
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family