Lowest prices for your stay
AU$145
Fully refundable before Fri, 26 Apr
Priceline
Agoda.com
AU$124
Fully refundable before Fri, 26 Apr
Multiple ways to pay
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2022

We spent 4 nights here while in Ballina. Our room (No 12) had a nice view onto the back garden where we could watch the chickens peck away at the garden. The room was very clean and tidy and well serviced and of a good size. The only negative was that the sliding door into the bathroom had a broken track (missing most of the ball bearings) and wouldn't slide. I found one ball bearing on the track and did a bit of a repair so that it had some sliding motion.

Room tip: Room 12 or 11 to get the garden view.
Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Stayed few nights. Check in easy and owners and staff very nice and friendly. Rooms clean enough although window surrounds mouldy. No fans in bathroom so surfaces get damp when shower used. Noise from adjoining rooms is loud. Overall stay I would rate this motel as average.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2021

Good value for money. Friendly helpful owners. Very clean and comfortable. We stayed overnight with our two little dogs which were warmly welcomed. Small bathroom but quite adequate for a short stay. I thoroughly recommend his place.
Good WiFi reception as well.

Room tip: Our dog friendly room had big windows and was bright and sunny however was on the small side.
Reviewed 10 May 2021

There are plenty of other places to stay in this area, I know because I travel through on a regular basis. Yes, there is another pet friendly place which is where I usually stay but I booked too late this time. Arrived on a Saturday night and was advised my room was gone, they had written down the wrong number for me. Was forced to turn around and return to Sydney. Incredible just how uncaring the Manager was, totally unhelpful and not interested in my situation.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

We wanted a convenient, low cost overnight stop enroute to QLD from the Blue Mountains. This was perfect! Our little dog friendly room was neat and clean, and the service was wonderful. A simple key safe on the door worked well for our very late arrival and the owners (on separate phone calls) had both offered their assistance at any time should we have any trouble with access. We had no trouble of course with such clear prior communication. Thanks so much for making the end of our long trip up comfortable and restful. A good bed, hot shower, a cup of tea and a biccie and we’re on the road again with energy.

Date of stay: April 2021