Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2012

This motel was the cheapest my wife and I could find for an overnight stay from Brisbane to Newcastle and we got what we paid for.

There is no opening hours for the front desk so you need to ring the mobile (which said it was disconnected) or press the bell or ring the front desk and they will come when they are ready and be upset if you are a little impatient.

As for the room it was clean, it had an air con/heater, analogue tv, coffee/tea, fridge and it had a shower, toilet and bed. The room was pretty clean for what it was but don't expect anything too much. The bed was hard and the blankets were thin but the heater compensated even if it was a little noisy. The shower was warm enough and the pressure was a little weak but did the job.

This was a cheap motel and we got what we paid for which ultimately was ok. I would probably splash out a little more next time and I would probably not stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2012