Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Tyler0007

Nice place.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Jan 2016via mobile
We stayed here for one night. There were no cabins available so we opted for a tent sight (Unpowered).

It was a pretty decent place. We had a BBQ on our Webber, went to bed at 12am, woke up in the morning, had a shower and left.

The showers are in good condition and the staff were friendly, We didn't try their restaurant food, but upon check-in, I did sneak a peak in their kitchen and saw the chefs making a Napoli type of sauce from scratch, it appeared as though they put effort into their cooking.

I spoke to the owner of the park before getting there, just to confirm a few minor details. She was well spoken with a little hint of class in her tone. Although, she was polite, I'd imagine she's not the type you'd wana go head to head with, should you be dissatisfied with your stay (My Personal Opinion).

My only complaint would be in relation to making a booking over the phone. It sounded like the gentleman I was speaking with was using a headset. The volume it transmitted, needed to be turned right down. At the threat of loosing my hearing, I had to turn my phone's volume down in mid conversation.

Would stay here again.
Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
BallinaBV, Owner at Ballina Beach Nature Resort, responded to this review
Responded 18 Feb 2016
Hello Tyler, thank you for your review - I doubt that you spoke to me, or maybe you did, anyway you gave me a good laugh! Yes - you are quite right you wouldn't want to go head-to-head with me if you were doing the wrong thing (rare but it happens), however, if you concerns are genuine then I would do everything in my power to recitfy that and do it graciously. Sorry if either myself or my staff offended you. One of the things that we safe guard is our famiy experience here, so we tend to screen people very carefully and be quite 'straightforward' about our rules and regulations i.e. no wild parties, no noise after 10pm etc etc. So if you were on the receiving end of that I am sorry, but I have to say it pays to be 'straight' with people. As you can see from previous reviews we have zero tolerance for anti-social behaviour. Best wishes and I do hope you stay here again. Rikki and the team from the Ballina Beach Village.
Exterior
    AU$174
    AU$175
4.0 km from Ballina Beach Nature Resort
View more hotels in Ballina
All reviews great getaway cooking facilities camping cabin park sites campers
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2016

This caravan park is an excellent place to stay with kids. We had one of the units which is completely separated from the other units so is quite quiet and private. Room was large and would be suitable for a family also.

Lots of open space and only a short walk to to the beach (although the beach is not dog friendly). Only real downside is that the town of Ballina is about a 15 minute drive away via a ferry so getting food if you don't take your own is not convenient.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
BallinaBV, Owner at Ballina Beach Nature Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

Hi Phil, thanks for the good review, yes although we are only 4kms to the nearest tavern, Dan Murphys, restaurants, chemists, newsagents and even a huge Bunnings, you need to cross by the ferry that adds 10 mins (5 mins waiting and 5 mins to cross). The dog beach is called Patches Beach and is 10 mins south by car, or there is an exercise track at the village that takes about 25 mins to walk. Hope you come back and stay again. Best wishes, Rikki and the Ballina Beach Village team.

Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights over Christmas. We are extremely thankfil the staff managed to fit is in a normally a 7 day block out period applies but we were literally passing through moving states. The staff are all very friendly. We had a chalet and it was comfortable in the fact it had everything you needed. The beds themselves... terrible. I also think it is overpriced for what you get.
There is a small playground for the kids (which could use some work) and the pool area is lovely. $5 to wash and $5 to dry is a rip off. The boat across to Ballina is a great novelty and such a time saver.
This park has so much un utilised potential.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank KateB153
BallinaBV, Owner at Ballina Beach Nature Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2015

HI Kate, thank you for taking the time to review our park. Yes we have outstanding staff. I hope you enjoyed the large amount of entertainment that we put on when you stayed with us - as we have our terrific school holiday family festival - fire shows, African drumming, magic shows, kids disco, kids comedy shows, snakes alive display, meditation and yoga - phew. Of course, that is reflected in the price at this time of year as our guests come for family fun festival. You were very, very lucky to pick up a 2 day gap in the bookings. Sorry you felt the cost of the laundromats were high too - but we price them to be the same as other parks, plus we have the added cost of producing all our own water (a precious resource) so it isn't quite the no cost factor of a property in town - hence the extra 20c we put on to cover that. I will investigate which cabin you were in as bascially we have all new beds with toppers - so I am surprised with that. My apologies. I think a good bed is a must so I will look into this further. Safe travelling pleased we could help you. Rikki and the staff.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

We had a wonderful stay at Ballina Beach Village in December 2015, the staff were friendly and accommodating, the cabins were clean and comfortable and we were able to bring our beloved pet dog! There is a kiosk on site where Chef John cooks an incredible beef burger. The pool on site was the perfect temperature, we would have stayed in it all day if we could! A short stroll to the beach was lovely and there was a dog friendly beach nearby where we were able to drive our 4WD on the beach. The car ferry was a cheap $5.50 per ride (you can buy a weekly package) which takes you straight into Ballina (saves you a 40 minute car ride on the Highway) - we found this really convenient. Would highly recommend to people looking for a relaxing holiday, it was a really chilled and relaxed vibe with friendly couples and families with their dogs!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BallinaBV, Owner at Ballina Beach Nature Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Hello Karlz, thank you for staying with us and such a nice review. This is everything that we strive for, so delighted to know that we hit our 'marks' for you. You were delightful guests to have with us too. I know other patrons found you charming and friendly. Good guests make for a great environment too! So thank you Rikki and the terrific team at the Ballina Beach Village.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

Dog friendly for three elderly dogs has proved very hard to find. So thanks guys for allowing us to do so. Although dogs aren't allowed on the beach out the front, there is a doggie beach not far away. We really liked the area too which was quiet (at this time of year) and only a short ferry ride to town.

Room tip: All rooms looked very similar. Spacious with decks and DOG FRIENDLY!
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BallinaBV, Owner at Ballina Beach Nature Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2015

Thank you Ann for your lovely review, you were great guests and welcome anytime. Yes it is paradise on earth here. Kindest regards, Rikki and the team.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

We stayed 3 nights in our caravan, at the time of checking in, we found the staff very friendly and helpful. This park was selected because they are pet friendly. Our 2 small dogs were no problem and we were able to walk them around the park.
Lots of birds and one or two friendly carpet snakes. Park was clean and tidy and the toilets were clean. Great park and would come back.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BallinaBV, Owner at Ballina Beach Nature Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2015

Thank you Dieter for your review, and for taking the time to make it. You are fabulous pet owners, thank you for being so thoughtful and considerate of others. You are always welcome. Look forward to having you back. Best wisehs, Rikki and the team, Ballina Beach Village