Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Wed, 29 May
Frogchick73
Melbourne

Great location and room

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Apr 2022
Fabulous location, located close to the city centre and the river. The local swimming pool and waterslides are also close by if you don't wish it use the pool onsite. Although we didn't get to use it, it was clean and looked incredibly inviting. Staff were lovely: providing us with additional towels without us requesting this service. There is an onsite kitchen that can be used that included a Weber BBQ and space to store your food and perishables in the fridge. Although we were out for most of the time that we were in Ballina, it is a comfortable and inviting place to stay.
Date of stay: April 2022
    AU$155
1.6 km from Ballina Travellers Lodge Motel
Pool
View more hotels in Ballina
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2021 via mobile

Ballina Travellers Lodge Motel was a fabulous place to stay. After a very long day of driving the fellow at reception was most accomodating considering we were going to be a late arrival. I cannot thank them enough for being so helpful and making sure everything was seamless - the lamps and AC were even on so when we got into the room it was nice and comfy. The rooms were fastidiously clean and was the perfect size. It had a premium and cared for feel. The rooms have clearly had a makeover and it is clear that thought and purpose went into making sure it was done right.
Motel is a stones throw from everything you would need in Ballina as well as being very close to the river which is fabulous for a nice morning walk. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this motel.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 January 2021

I initially chose this place as it was nearby the coach stop where I'd be arriving & departing from, and the price was reasonably low & certainly much lower than Byron Bay. I'm so glad I stayed in Ballina as everything I needed was close by anyway, and it was nowhere near as touristy and crowded as Byron.

My room was great, the bed was very comfortable, the air conditioner was very welcoming, the TV was fine for basic watching. I only used the fridge & kettle for coffee in the kitchen but that's all I needed. I kept a few beverages and water cold in the fridge & that was fine.
The shower and toilet area were acceptable. The shower pressure was good, and the temperature was nice and warm.

There was one lady on staff, I didn't catch her name, but she was so friendly. She helped me check in, and she was even able to help me out with washing my clothes for the day while I was out. She went above and beyond to make me feel at home and I really appreciated it.
If I was ever in the area again, I would definitely stay here, and I would recommend it to anyone else.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank jebskulker
Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

Wonderful service from friendly staff. Really clean well appointed rooms.
I will definitely stay here again.
We booked late on our way going north and decided to break the journey in Ballina. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, even though we arrived at midnight.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2019

Our first stop on the annual Wall to Wall Ride to Canberra. Very efficient & friendly young man on reception. Room was lovely & clean & bed very comfy. One of the brave souls tried out the pool, though too cool for us. Ideally located as we had a function at the Ramada Inn so was within walking distance. Very cold wind blowing off the water at the Ramada so once inside very cosy & a couple of drinks went down well. Went for a wander & came across the local Ship's Inn where we had a feed & joined in with a laugh at local midweek Trivia night. Would of liked to stay longer but tight schedule & needed to check out early next morning for the main ride. Would like to stay again and wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Travellers Lodge.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 8 October 2019

We just managed to get into this on a busy holiday weekend. Receptionist was very helpful and polite. We had 2 different room - ours was the one with the library book wallpaper which was a bit weird when you first walk in! All the basics were there, pool was clean, parking on site so an easy trip.

Date of stay: October 2019