“amazing place we love it all ,we are looking forward to be back .”

Riley's Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Avoca Beach
Riley's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 6 Avoca Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Avoca beach Area got lots of amazing places to discover and enjoy we love the are and the beaches its great for everyone the place got all you need very comfortable design and very clean we will be back .

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank Barak M

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

A beautiful tranquil relaxing bed and breakfast. Sheldon was an awesome host.
My partner and I had a nice 2 night stay getaway and it was awesome.

If you need a short break to relax this place is for you

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank happygirlcaz
Reviewed 19 April 2016

Don't expect manicured gardens, nor windows without cobwebs. On arrival down a VERY steep and windy drive, the property is painted grey, looks unwelcoming, and uncared for and quite desolate. But once through the doors, the interior is immaculate. The room was clean, airy and very tidy and provided all one's needs - right down to an iron and ironing board and decent coffee (something I found really difficult to source in OZ). The linen was good quality and nicely pressed. Sliding doors lead to a shared verandah looking over and into a variety of native trees and shrubs; it felt like being in a tree house. Breakfast was continental however there was also the option of a cooked breakfast too. This could be eaten in the guest lounge/dining room or on the verandah outside one's room. Here, cockatoo's and larakeets also come to join you. The host, Sheldon, was very helpful and couldn't do enough for us. Price wise, you get what you pay for - this was worth it.

So if you are looking for an escape from the cacaphony, hustle and bustle and/or oppressiveness of Sydney (or any other similar place) swap it for the cacaphony of a wonderful dawn chorus followed by peace and solitude surrounded by nature here, because this really is a lovely getaway place. With only three double rooms and a separate family "lodge" it is very tranquil - an ideal place to while away the hours and reflect on life. Not good for young families as there is no where to play other than in the overgrown natural vegetation or the lounge.
You will need a car as there is not much in the immediate locale (great!) apart from a very good restaurant next door. There is nothing I can comment on that I didn't like - I loved the whole place and if I am back in the area this is one place I would quite happily come back to (assuming the standard remains) - so highly and happily recommended.

Room Tip: All on one level. Plenty of space in the rooms so wheelchair accessible and for less-able bodied gue...
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sustainer15
Reviewed 22 February 2016

My Husband and I had the pleasure of staying at Riley's Bed & Breakfast for our wedding night! Sheldon the owner went above and beyond for us from sorting out a romantic room, helping us book dinner at Bombini, and making us our breakfast the next morning. Highly recommend the b&b as it was peaceful, very clean, and beautiful view! We will be heading back there again :)

Room Tip: silver fern was a great room as it only neighboured one other room, more private!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Momo S
Reviewed 20 January 2016

My husband & I are local to the Central Coast & thought we would check out Riley's B&B for an overnight stay / mini break. Sheldon was the perfect host with just the right balance of being helpful but not intrusive. Our B&B experience was relaxing & felt quite private... I would definitely stay again. The room was spotless, modern & spacious with a very comfortable bed (most important!). In the evening we got a taxi to Terrigal which has a number of bars & restaurants & is a 5 minute drive away. It was lovely to have nice lie in the next morning & we didn't hear any noise from the other guests. Sheldon topped the experience off with a delicious breakfast.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2.0 km away
Avoca Palms Resort Apartments
Avoca Palms Resort Apartments
#3 of 6 in Avoca Beach

Been to Riley's Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!