“Amazingly friendly Staff and a very accommodating establishment!!”

Snow Goose Hotel Adaminaby
Ranked #2 of 2 Quick Bites in Adaminaby
Cuisines: Australian
Description: A Cosy, welcoming family pub atmosphere with inviting wood fires. Full Bar, and regular events including Live Music. Come in and relax and let the team at the Snow Goose look after you all year round. Open for Lunch and Dinner
Reviewed 9 June 2021

I checked into this hotel after my long night of fishing. I was cold and I was hungry. I was told that they were booked out but that I could stay the following day which I did as I had my camper to sleep in. I I asked the staff member in question if it was possible to have a shower and without missing a beat the answer was " of course". Within minutes I was given a towel and I don't under the shower. I stayed the next night and have such a great night at this place it was unbelievable. The staff member, "Jazz" was just amazing and it seemed she would bend over backwards to give greatest customer service. I think the boss should give her a pay increase! Other members of staff were also very friendly and made my stay enjoyable. The food was also very good value and yummy.

The crowd at the bar and the locals are also amazingly friendly and I really enjoyed being there.

I cannot recommend this place highly enough and plan to stay there again when I am in Adaminaby. This is Australian customer service at its best. And if you do stay there, say a big hello from Aussibear.

Reviewed 24 October 2020 via mobile

Food was average. Hand crumbed chicken schnitzel was mass produced in a factory somewhere and straight out of the freezer. Nothing hand crumbed about it. Chips and salad were good. Service was quick and friendly. But don’t pretend your schnitzel is special when it is very ordinary.

Reviewed 9 October 2020

Ate at the Goose on two nights of the October long weekend. both meals were huge and excellent. first night was a massive chicken parmigarma, second night's meal was the cattlemans cutlet, which looked like it came off an elephant it was that huge.!! Great service from all the staff there as well.

1  Thank Laurie O
Reviewed 24 August 2020

Visited for a drink, friendly staff. Couple of regular laricans popped in, great bar banter. great with covid policies and checking of ID. Will pop in for a meal next time.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 11 July 2020 via mobile

Staying in nearby Anglers Reach, this was a great first night dinner... I had the local whole trout which was excellent. My boys had local highland beef scotch fillet and chicken schnitzel ..devoured it!
Staff were exceptionally friendly during these crazy Covid times and made us feel very welcome. Hand sanitizer a plenty and No Gestapo behaviour by anyone! Thank You!!!! We will definitely be back during our stay.
If you are driving from nearby towns please slow down as there is wildlife about. We've lost so many through devastating bushfires, we need to now be extra careful on our roads...We gave way to an echidna and a couple of kangaroos.

Date of visit: July 2020