“Wonderful food, great family evening.”

Adaminaby Bowling Bistro
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Adaminaby
Price range: AU$21 - AU$27
Reviewed 25 July 2022

Wow, what can I say. The food was exceptional, the chef catered for our whole family. My partner was extremely happy with his perfectly cooked steak, the kids with their pizza, and I got talking to the chef, mentioned that I am vegetarian and she whipped up the most spectacular pasta specially for me. The venue is family friendly, and the staff go above and beyond. Will be back for a meal when we’re next visiting. True small town gem.

Date of visit: June 2022
1  Thank Abby T

Reviewed 16 July 2022 via mobile

Had dinner at the bowling club in Adaminaby, the steak was cooked perfectly, the sides were all fresh. They cater for gluten free so I had a delicious creme brulee for desert to top off a great experience!

Date of visit: July 2022
1  Thank Z9099SBjessiec
Reviewed 22 May 2022 via mobile

Great Atmosphere small town feel, Devine food large portions to fill you up!
Range of food is wide and cold beer on tap to quench the thirst

Date of visit: May 2022
Reviewed 16 July 2020

The food was fantastic! I was expecting a pub feed, although it was so much more. Compliments to the chef, and the wonderful table service and customer service

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank Happytrippper123
Reviewed 2 July 2020 via mobile

I visited this area as a child (trout fishing) and recently visited as a trip down memory lane. I stayed in Old Adaminaby caravan park and enjoyed a meal (takeaway only because of covid restrictions). Menu was limited but with excellent choice (spaghetti, schnitzel, steak, cutlets). I ordered (3) crumbed lamb cutlets with vegetables/gravy. Exceptional meal!!!!! Very good quality, wholesome food. Dessert was sticky date pudding with ice cream (separate container) and a bottle of local wine. YUM!!!
Definitely definitely definitely would recommend......careful with covid opening/closing times.

Date of visit: June 2020