All reviews orchid room tea and biscuits host ian guest lounge eden project separate lounge private bathroom lovely garden an excellent host on arrival rooms were spotless warm welcome breakfast room home from home excellent reviews china clay stayed for nights
Reviewed 24 March 2018

My wife and I stopped here overnight during our trip to Cornwall. The place is very pleasant and furnished to a very high standard. The host gave us advice on places to have dinner and places to visit in the vicinity. Breakfast was excellent and takes place in a small cozy conservatory, which is a nice touch. Overall a great B&B.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ian E, Owner at Eden's Rest Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and your kind comments - it's much appreciated. It was very nice to meet you both on your travels and we look forward to welcoming you back on any future visit to the UK.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

On a recent house hunting trip my son and I stayed at Eden's Rest for two nights. Good location, friendly welcome, very clean, comfy beds, super breakfasts — what more do you need. Will certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: If you need twin beds choose the room without an en-suite, it's a bit bigger
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ian E, Owner at Eden's Rest Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to submit a review and your kind comments - it's much appreciated. I hope you have by now had success in finding a property and we look forward to welcoming you back on any future visit to the area.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Ian was absolutley lovely and very professional. Everything you could possibly think of was in place including menus for all the local eateries. Breakfast was top class and cooked to perfection. My veggie sausages were so nice im switching brands! The bedroom was lovely with attention to detail and everywhere was spotless. Couldnt recommend this place enough. Thank you for a lovely stay, we couldnt have felt more welcome. If we are back in the area we will see you again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Ian E, Owner at Eden's Rest Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us such a prompt review and your kind comments - it's very much appreciated. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your brief stay with us and that our lovely veggie sausages met with your approval! I hope you enjoyed your Spa Day and we look forward to hopefully welcoming you back on any future visits to the area.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

This was the best b&b I have ever stayed in and the standard was better then any hotel I have stayed in as well because I travel a lot I have been in a few. food 5 star rooms 5 star service 5 star location for Newquay - st Austell -truro and the eden project is great cant fault the placeEvery

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ian E, Owner at Eden's Rest Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and your kind comments - it's much appreciated. It's so nice to hear that you feel we offer such a high standard of service and facilities - that's what we always strive for! I'm glad your bowls competition proved successful and we look forward to welcoming you back on any future visits to the area.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The perfect spot to set out and explore the county and we saw a lot during our three days there. Host Ian offered much appreciated advice about local attractions - from Wheal Martyn the centre of the china clay industry to a very grand Victorian home Lanhydrock. Both well worth a visit! We stayed in the rose room which was spacious, comfortable and well appointed. Ian prepared delicious breakfasts.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Ian E, Owner at Eden's Rest Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Many thanks for taking the time in your busy tour schedule to leave us such a prompt review - it's very much appreciated. It was very nice to meet you both and I'm glad I was able to assist in trying to make the best use of your brief time in the area despite the weather! I hope the rest of your UK tour is equally enjoyable and we hope to maybe see you again in the future.