Arrived at Leycroft for a three night trip. The cabins (ours was a Coombe Lodge) was beautifully decorated and clean with robes and slippers. The location is ideal; far enough away for the peace and quiet but easily within walking distance (25 minutes) from Perranporth. The beds were comfortable and the lodge itself was well equipt (had ipod docking station, all kitchen utensils, hairdryer, washer etc).
The road up to Leacroft is signposted but does require some careful negotiation (its very narrow).
The hot tubs are lovely; warm, large and clean. They are well maintained and checked on a daily basis.
The staff are helpful and friendly. We had no issues during the staff but would have felt more than comfortable requesting anything from them.
The Leats (Bar and Restaurant) was very small but reasonably priced. The food was lovely and despite the menu seeming limited, there was a large specials menu alongside this.
Cocktails are recommended, especially Fuzzy Naval :) (sounds awful but tastes lovely). Would definately return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave the hustle and bustle of everyday life behind as you follow the narrow Cornish road that leads to our secluded wooded valley near Perranporth in North Cornwall.Once here you can unwind and relax in one of our outstanding woodland lodges, where every care has been taken to provide stylish self catering accommodation offering everything you will need for a truly memorable holiday in Cornwall.Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or a base from which to explore the miles of coastal footpath and sandy beaches in Cornwall, Leycroft Valley has holiday accommodation to suit everyone.We feel it is the little touches that can make your stay so memorable: tasteful décor, TVs with freeview and dvd, fully equipped kitchens, outdoor hot tubs and above all, friendly but unobtrusive staff who are on hand to help make your stay everything it should be.So as you begin to enjoy the slower pace of life here in the valley be assured that we are constantly striving to make your holiday everything you hoped it would be... if you need something just ask! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Leycroft Valley Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leycroft Valley Holidays Hotel Perranporth
- Leycroft Valley Holidays Perranporth, Cornwall, UK