USD 106
USD 220
USD 107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 161/night.

USD 77
USD 64
Agoda.com
USD 84
USD 82
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 127/night.

USD 71
USD 62
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 74/night.

USD 48
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 75/night.

TripAdvisor
Boat Hotel(Wembley)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights. Bed was comfy. New towels and bedding everyday. Staff were friendly but forgot to tell us we needed to reactivate out room key every time we returned to hotel. Toilet seat was extremely loose. The room could do with a lick of paint and more storage space and maybe a toilet brush in the bathroom.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Richard G
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Checked in at 18.50 and we were checked out by 19.05. The room was absolutely disgusting so much so I wouldn’t let my dog stay here. Mould and damp on most of the walls in the room and in the bathroom. Radiator was falling of the wall and was full of rust. Beds and mattress were all stained and vile. Curtains wouldn’t close properly and all the decor was old and battered. Also all electrical items didn’t have up to date electrical safety stickers. All in all this hotel is vile.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ScottDan
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Stayed here for carabue cup final 3 of us in a triple room very clean and friendly staff good spot close to stadium pubs and eateries all within 15 minutes walk ten pounds a night for secure parking very good

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

First of all the mistake I made to begin with was not looking through all the reviews. I booked this hotel months ago to stay whilst going to Wembley Arena in March, I then chose the non refundable option (silly I know) but would have no reason why I wouldn’t be going to the event!!! But of course it is gets re scheduled I then request a cancellation on fees via booking.com and email, I then call the hotel to explain the situation and understand I picked non refundable option but due to circumstances was there anything they could do and the reply I got was ‘it’s policy and isn’t our fault’ yes however I ring over a month in advance to cancel which if you had any decent customer service you would at least reduce the price for me to pay as I cannot come !!!! But after seeing the reviews maybe it was good that I can’t stay!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tasha B
Reviewed 1 February 2018

After booking a room for the night following the Spurs v Man Utd game, I got a lot of stick from my partner after she read the many negative reviews. Despite offering to change hotels, which would have been costly, we stuck with it and perhaps the only disappointment was that we did not find dirty sheets, no uncomfortable bed, no mildew in the shower room, no key that did not work and no noisy people running up and down the corridors enjoying themselves!
The reception staff were friendly, smiling and helpful throughout. We were led to the room which was at the end of a rabbit warren of corridors. The room may have been small, but it was quiet, clean with laminate flooring, kettle with tea and coffee, TV and what looked like a sparkling new shower room, with a shower big enough for two. We slept as well as in any other hotel we have spent time in. On the down side, the continental breakfast was not up to the standard of our cousins over the Channel. However this is an extra and there are numerous other options a couple of hundred yards down the high street.
Perhaps we were lucky but we would stay here again. Perhaps it should be remembered that this is a budget hotel - you pays your money and you takes your choice.

Room Tip: room at the far end of the hotel from the reception
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple