“Brilliant burger. ”

Handmade Burger Co
Ranked #15 of 202 Restaurants in Wembley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our burgers are handmade from scratch HERE everyday, using traditionally reared 100% prime Scotch beef, mixed together with a selection of fresh ingredients & seasonings before being flame grilled to order. Our fresh cut chips are made from farm fresh potatoes, peeled & cut before being double fried to make them fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside. Our menu boasts over 40 burgers! A great selection of vegetarian, vegan and gluten free burgers, deliciously decadent desserts and shakes. Our sides include handmade coleslaw, onion rings, sweet potato fries, chicken wings and halloumi bites! Make sure to try our Premium fresh cut chips - Denver, Cheesy & Mexican. Halal chicken is available upon request.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious burger! And halal too! A good place for shopping and even seeing film nearby. Nice atmosphere In the restaurant. Busy but spacious.

Nikki J, Public Relations Manager at Handmade Burger Co, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thanks for the feedback!

Cheers

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Nice burgers, fair price, plenty of different fillings. The sweet potato fries are nice change to normal fries, good with the bbq relish dip. Definitely worth a visit if you fancy a burger.

Hello Kiran,

Thanks for the feedback, we really do apprecaite it!

Hopefully see you again soon,

Cheers

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Staff were all lovely, service was good. Food average. Burgers were quite tasty but a little bit cold and falling apart. Prices very reasonable. This was our first visit, and we would try again.

Hello There,

Thanks for the feedback, we really do appreciate it! I have forwrded your comments onto the restaurant and the menu team to review.

Hopefully see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Went tonight with the Mrs - used the Tastecard!

Good food, good service, nice place.

Will go there again!

Avoid Bill's restaurants as they are cack.

Hello there,

Great! Thank so much for taking the time to leave your feedback, we really do appreicate it!

Cheers,

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I went here with my daughter and I’ve always wondered what this chain would be like as I enjoy a burger.

When we arrived we were warmly greeted and taken to a table. The server commented that the table needed a clean and he would come back to sort it. He never came back but it wasn’t too bad so I thought we can live with it.

My issue with the service came from the other waiter who took our order. My daughter ordered a plain burger and the waiter showed signs of annoyance as she didn’t specify if it was a beef burger or chicken. A fair question but all he had to do was ask. We received our order and drinks with no cutlery and the waiter had disappeared so I got up and took it from another table. No real big deal but what really annoyed me was that the waiter was rude and pretty miserable but when he brought the bill over he was super nice and friendly maybe hoping for a tip! None was given.

What I would say is the burgers were good and very reasonable priced. £21.50 for 2 burgers and 2 soft drinks. Normally I would of tackled this in the restaurant but I was so tired after a 7 hour drive. Shame Service can let down a decent wee dinner. It would stop me going to this branch but I will try one of the others.

Hello There,

Thanks for the feedback. I have forwrded your coments onto the restaurant and their managememtn team who have already looked into additional plans and procedures to stop these issues arising again.

Thanks again, we really do appreciate it.

Cheers,