All reviews train station cabbage patch multi storey room was clean light sleeper ideal location town centre next door the ground floor reception staff min walk rugby match waitrose pubs stadium mirror richmond
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Great location,great staff, stopped in a luxury room would definitely stop again didnt have breakfast but they had a good choice, nice friendly bar. Within easy walking distance to shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Room was clean and the bed was comfy, but the hotel is right next to the station and our room suffered from a lot of noise from the trains, more importantly, there was no hot water in the morning for a wash or shower

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I booked a stay at this hotel as myself and my partner travelled down for an event at Twickenham stadium. The room was cheap so I wasn’t expecting much, but as a minimum I’d expect a comfortable night sleep and nice warm shower. Unfortunately this was not the case. The view from our window was that of a building site, which we drew the curtain of and thought no more about it. A decent night sleep was had, only a few times woken by the nearby trains passing, but what I was looking forward to was a nice warm shower before I left, no luck on that I’m afraid water was freezing and would not warm. Very poor for a Travelodge, missing the basics. I’d rather stay down the road in Teddington at least I’d of had a hot shower.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
TravelodgeUK, Charley from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Twickenham, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our Twickenham Hotel.

We are sorry to hear that your experience was spoiled in particular by the view from your room and the noise from passing trains.

We are also sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding the shower temperature and would kindly suggest that if an issue like this occurs again that it is reported to reception.

We have passed on your comments and they will help us improve, in the meantime we would hope to welcome you again in the future and give us the opportunity to offer a fully enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Good location and great value, staff friendly, helpful and professional. Nearby car park can be expensive though - about £15! Building site next door which was not too much of a problem, but keeping the window closed without air-con might be if the weather is hot! Always find Travelodge very good value, clean and convenient.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Clean and comfortable, with great access to everything, surprisingly quiet despite being on the train station. Staff polite and helpful. I've stayed here many times and would certainly come back again

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business