The Lensbury(Teddington)
The Park Hotel(Teddington)
USD 99
Bushy Park Lodge(Teddington)
USD 127
The Alexander Pope(Twickenham)(Great Value!)
USD 126
USD 100
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 126/night.

USD 79
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
The White Hart Hotel(Kingston upon Thames)
USD 113
The Lion Gate Mews​(East Molesey)
USD 216
Middle Cottage(Teddington)
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewscar parkfree parkingtrain stationlarge cartravel lodgebudget hotelfirst floorgreat value for moneyhigh streetthe upper levelfriendly helpful stafffamily roompublic transportone night staybushy parkhampton courtcomfortable bed
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Pleasant staff, very clean and very central for all amenities.
A funny experience though on check in, I tried to check in early and was told the room would not be ready for another hour, that's ok I said I will go for a walk. However I said my wife was in the hairdressers nearby and if she asked to check in later could they keep a key card for her at the desk, this was ok. I duly checked in an hour later but on using the bathroom noted that they had only given us one set of towels. I mentioned this to reception on my way out and the reply just made me laugh. When you booked in Sir your wife was not with you so your room was treated as single occupancy, well beat that!!!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed here as a base for visiting Hampton Court Palace. The rooms are simple yet spacious and very clean. No a/c but pleased to find a fan in the room as well as all the expected tea & coffee facilities. The staff were friendly & accommodating. We had the breakfast on one morning which was good.
Only one negative & not really about the hotel - the taxi service used by the hotel reception quoted one price on the phone then tried (unsuccessfully) to charge £5 more than the price we'd agreed on. The taxi we got back to the hotel (one we'd arranged ourselves) was several pounds cheaper.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

Stay here regularly and the rooms and staff never disappoint. Clean, comfortable, well positioned for rail links to central London and quiet. Didn't give 5 stars as food and drink in cafe/bar very expensive and food not good quality but plenty of cafes/bars/restaurants on doorstep. Car park ramps ridiculously difficult to navigate with a large car. Overall good value for money most of the time.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2015

Teddington is where you want to experience true London. Outside the tourtist areas, but nicely connect via its British Rail station that takes you straight to Victoris, the Travelode is right next to the station and is cool and refreshing place in what feels like a very cozy/compact England. Great bar on the 2nd floor and located in downtown Teddington so when you wake up, you can cross the street and pick up lots of fresh breakfast breads and other goodies.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

I have never been a Travelodge fan, but with a week's work in London and ludicrously expensive hotels in the city I decided to experience the recently updated Teddington hotel.
Check in was efficient and the staff were friendly. My room was quiet, clean, had a new shower/toilet and the bed was very comfortable. I had a TV/radio with a decent selection of channels and although I didn't use it the car park below the hotel was huge. I didn't eat in the hotel but breakfast looked to be good value.
The hotel is a three minute walk from Teddington station, so for future jobs in the city this is where I will stay - Travelogical indeed!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business