“Pheasantry - the place to meet!”

The Pheasantry Cafe
Ranked #42 of 74 Restaurants in Teddington
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Great food, Brilliant service and friendly staff- Tania and Hugo always bring a smile to my day (as do several of the other regular staff).

I go here on my own (several times a week days) and if a friend visits I meet them there - they always feel they have had a special treat .

I have a few mobility / physical difficulties and staff will always offer to help.

I would recommend this place for any age or occasion.

Naomi

Reviewed 3 November 2017

So the £7.95 full english - this is served on a T-plate. Great for portion control for a diet, but really, you can get a decent breakfast on a grown up plate for this price. On top of this, most of it was cold. Being fair, the staff warmed it up a little. But a bit of a rip off. Its a busy cafe understaffed so staff not to blame.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Pleasent Lunch after a walk in Bushy Park. Clean and welcoming. Clean toilets. Good selection and variety of food. Special diets catered for. Friendly service. We had egg ham and chips. Very satisfactory good chips. Certainly will be back next time we visit Bushy park for our nature walk.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

My wife and I had lunch with my daughter and grandson after feeding the ducks in Bushy Park.
There was a reasonable selection which we enjoyed before resuming our hunt for Red Deer on the surrounding parkland.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

The cafe is located in the woodland garden area of Bushy park, it is very easy to find and a large car park located next to it which is free. There is a good selection of hot and cold food, including create your own salad bar. We visited for a late lunch and there was still lots of food available. We had sandwiches which were very fresh and the fillings were huge.