“Luch after a beautiful walk”

The Pheasantry Cafe
Ranked #46 of 72 Restaurants in Teddington
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 October 2017

My wife and I had lunch with my daughter and grandson after feeding the ducks in Bushy Park.
There was a reasonable selection which we enjoyed before resuming our hunt for Red Deer on the surrounding parkland.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

The cafe is located in the woodland garden area of Bushy park, it is very easy to find and a large car park located next to it which is free. There is a good selection of hot and cold food, including create your own salad bar. We visited for a late lunch and there was still lots of food available. We had sandwiches which were very fresh and the fillings were huge.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

OK for tea or coffee but the food is over priced and not very appealing. Much better take a picnic to enjoy in the park. The toilets are often not clean.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I went here with my sister after an enjoyable walk. We both had the scones with jam, cream and a pot of tea. The scones were huge and very tasty. We thought it was good value at £4.25 each.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

The breakfast was outstanding ' the young girl looking to be the manager was so nice and welcoming. Although was very busy me and my family didnt have to wait long to be served. We loved it and will be
returning as soon as possible. I recomend it to everyone!