“Overpriced”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 October 2017

OK for tea or coffee but the food is over priced and not very appealing. Much better take a picnic to enjoy in the park. The toilets are often not clean.

1  Thank KAW687

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I went here with my sister after an enjoyable walk. We both had the scones with jam, cream and a pot of tea. The scones were huge and very tasty. We thought it was good value at £4.25 each.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

The breakfast was outstanding ' the young girl looking to be the manager was so nice and welcoming. Although was very busy me and my family didnt have to wait long to be served. We loved it and will be
returning as soon as possible. I recomend it to everyone!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

The venue is absolutely wonderful with ample space for children to play outside. There is a large eating area both in and outside with plenty of seating.
Unfortunately though, although there is a vast outdoor seating area outside the majority of them were covered in bird poop.

Yes it would be expected for this to happen as outside and in a park, but there was a ridiculous amount and no staff tending to the situation.

There was a good selection of food on offer, but no gluten free sandwiches/bread. We were advised that gluten free pizzas are available, but cooked with the regular pizzas!

I would go back to the venue, but with a picnic blanket to sit on in the summer time!

1  Thank Amyemm8
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Overpriced and greasy full breakfast. Poor service and coffee that tasted like washing up water. Would I return? Definitely not

1  Thank worgakev