“Lovely location”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 September 2017

The venue is absolutely wonderful with ample space for children to play outside. There is a large eating area both in and outside with plenty of seating.
Unfortunately though, although there is a vast outdoor seating area outside the majority of them were covered in bird poop.

Yes it would be expected for this to happen as outside and in a park, but there was a ridiculous amount and no staff tending to the situation.

There was a good selection of food on offer, but no gluten free sandwiches/bread. We were advised that gluten free pizzas are available, but cooked with the regular pizzas!

I would go back to the venue, but with a picnic blanket to sit on in the summer time!

1  Thank Amyemm8

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Overpriced and greasy full breakfast. Poor service and coffee that tasted like washing up water. Would I return? Definitely not

1  Thank worgakev
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Came here during the bank holiday weekend. Great tasting coffee and stacked full sandwiches that are excellent value for money. Was served by two gentleman and a lady. Was lovely to see the camaraderie between the 3 of them. Excellent service always starts with excellent relationship between each other.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Visited bushy park and stopped here for a plate of chips and a drink from the kiosk. The hot chips were delivered and I asked where I could get salt - the waitress waved in the direction of the kiosk. After waiting to catch the attention of the guy in the kiosk I was told there was no salt and I would have to go to the cafe. After looking without success I asked the guy behind the counter (after a further wait) and he passed me an empty salt cellar and disappeared. So eventually I ate my now cold chips without and salt - yuk

1  Thank jillalexandra2015
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This place is amazing - in the middle of Busby park - perfect for families for a quick bite in the shade amongst the trees. Plus they serve the best pains au chocolat and croissants in south west London and as a French I have tried most of the places in Richmond, Kingston, Twickenham and Teddington. Finally the staff is super kind and always look after us.