“Worse Japanese ever eaten”
Review of Iso Sushi

Iso Sushi
Ranked #40 of 52 Restaurants in Isleworth
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Terrible Japanese food.
Worse sushi I’ve ever eaten even worse than the the rubbish they sell in supermarkets.
I have never seen rice wrapped so tight that it turns into a sheet of flat wallpaper.
Other items ordered were equally as bad.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Food was extremely plain. The first time I ordered the food was actually ok, however the second time it seemed like there was no effort made, the steak was undercooked and felt like it had no seasoning. Not my cup of tea.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I often order take away here an it’s has always been very good. Arrives fast , is hot and very, very tasty. The Pumpkin Katsu is my fave dish , as well as their Salmon Sushi Box. Friendly delivery staff as well.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We order from here sometimes and they are very consistent with the food and piping hot.The chicken Katsu curry very tasty and the gyozas nice crispy with dipping sauce. For sushi our favourite is the duck rolls

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Absolutely horrid! No vegetables like advertised, large chewy chunks of meat, very little taste. This is the Katsura chicken and teriyaki beef. The dishes are full of rice and tasteless sauce. Poor quality and at £20 for two dishes quite pricey. I don't think this is freshly cooked, processed reheated rubbish

Yusuf A, Owner at Iso Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Hi Sarah, we're sorry to hear you had a bad experience with us. We'd like to make it up to you and prove just how great we are! Please email us at info@isosushi.co.uk to discuss this with our management team.