“Great South Indian place can get chaotic when corwded”
Review of Sangeetha

Sangeetha
Ranked #39 of 403 Restaurants in Hounslow
Price range: USD 0 - USD 29
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Outstanding food. Same experience as in Chennai. Servers do not know the food culture from Chennai and hence do not understand needs of authentic customer. If you are not from south India, you will have a wonderful feeling. Food is great.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Been to this restaurant after ready all the reviews, to keep it short. It’s overpriced for the type of restaurant it is. It’s the chill out local eat type not fancy dining.

Foods ok, nothing amazing and does the job, I probably won’t return again unless I really had to.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing food. Very professional. I ordered food for 20people for a Sunday even before their opening hours. They were very accommodating. They delivered right on time despite bad weather conditions with no quality compromise. All my guests loved the food. Superb!!! Thanks very much and will visit you again very soon!!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

As we know this restaurant from our days in Madras, we were very excited to visit this outlet. Must say it was quite disappointing. Taste was average - the cook was on a salt saving spree - and the service was totally uninterested..... Not much was expected from the ambience so full marks there.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I visited today to get a takeaway veg Thali, having previously dined here once a couple of months ago. Again, the food was absolutley amazing. The service over the phone when ordering, and in the restaurant when collecting, was very good, professional and friendly. Last time I visited, I purchased Dosa batter which I since used to great effect. This restaurant is definitely a gem and whenever I am in the mood for South Indian food, I will think of here! Thanks.