Book now, pay at stay
USD 48
USD 200
Sofitel
  • Pool
Travelodge London Hounslow(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Heathrow Central(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
2,410 results
All reviewshatton crossgreen manheathrow airporttube stationhoppa buspiccadilly lineminute walkfree busconvenient locationcentral londonbar and restaurantan early flightshort stayone night staycosta coffeean overnight stayhgi
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have stayed at a few LHR hotels prior to flying, and this is a good one in my opinion, its the Usual Hilton set up with easy parking right outside, clean rooms, professional and polite staff.breakfast very good. Obtained a very good price via booking.com at short notice. Worth a try.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tog1966
Brighthearted, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am pleased that you enjoyed your one night stay at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow and found the hotel to be convenient and good value for money. For your future reference you will always find our lowest rates by booking direct at hgi.com where you can also save up to 5% more by joining the Hilton Honors loyalty program.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is a nice place. Friendly staff, decent dining room with good service, good coffee kiosk, and regular shuttle service to the airport (£4.50).
Our room was modern, clean and pretty quiet. The bed was comfortable and they have in-room coffee.
Considering the quality, we felt this was a great deal. We’ll definitely stay here the next time we are in London.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience, I am pleased that the hotel was to your liking. I hope that we can welcome you back to Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow again next time you fly out of Heathrow.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I've been staying at HGI Heathrow regularly since late 2015.

I travel a lot with work and this Is definitely the best choice I could make around Heathrow area.
The entire staff is simply the best. They have always been very considerate to me and friendly, ready to fulfil any whims and even anticipate some of them. The twins (Cosmin and Catalin) at the restaurant and their boss (Mihai) never leave their smile home regardless if it's 6 a.m. or late evening. They are a true reflection that work ennobles man and especially those who put all their dedication and strength in.
Hotel is a short walk away from an important transport hub (Hatton Cross). It is a great choice for anyone having an early morning flight or simply busy with some activities in the area, like myself.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Brighthearted, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am delighted that you continue to enjoy your frequent stays at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow and we appreciate your loyalty to the hotel over the last three years. I will pass on your kind comments to all our team, especially Cosmin, Catalin and Mihai who I know will be delighted with your kind words of praise.
My team and I look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my partner and 9 year old before an early morning flight at Heathrow.

The room was very clean however basic. Seems as we booked for three people and was given a room with two double beds there were only 2 mugs and 2 glasses provided.

We didn't eat within the hotel and opted to visit a large Tesco about a three minute drive away.

I feel that the requirement to pay £12 for parking when a room at the hotel has been booked is slightly unfair.

Would stay again however as close to the airport and we managed to get a good deal online.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Rachael O

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback, I am pleased that you had a pleasant stay and found the hotel clean and convenient for your early flight from Heathrow. I hope that you will choose Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow again in the future

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My wife and I booked 22 January 2018 as we were flying the following morning from Terminal 4. Hotel was ok but DON'T RELY ON AN ALARM CALL. I booked an early morning call but didn't get one. Fortunately I set the phone alarm as without it we may have well missed our long haul flight. On my way out I was told by reception they had no record of it. Also seemed a bit odd to have to pay to park at the hotel for the night we stopped.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Peter B
Brighthearted, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay in January but I was sorry to read that you were disappointed with your experience and please accept my apologies for the missed wake-up call, naturally we understand the importance of wake-up calls for guests who are travelling and have an automated system to ensure they are recorded and delivered on time, but I am sorry that this did not happen on this occasion.

I am also sorry that our car park tariff of £12 per night added an unexpected cost to your stay, our car park charges are advised online at the time of booking and we believe our parking tariff is very competitive with other similar hotels in the area who typically charge between £12-£20 per night for resident parking.

I am sorry that you were disappointed with your stay on this occasion, but I hope that we might have another opportunity to welcome you back for a better experience in the future.