10,498 results
All reviews thyme restaurant bath road purple parking meal deal costa coffee heathrow airport car park coffee shop hoppa bus excellent value for money all you can eat family room good nights sleep next morning bar and restaurant an early flight stayed here for one night
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We recently enjoyed a second stay at this hotel. Once again it was an overnight stay prior to catching a flight from Heathrow the next day. As on our first stay we enjoyed great value for money in a clean, warm comfortable hotel. It is ideally situated for the airport and the meal deal stay is excellent. I look forward to a third visit in the future.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank catherine j
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great room, very comfortable beds, bathroom was ok. Checkin process was clunky and the person on reception was not at all enthusiastic about helping the process go smoothly, felt like we were disturbing her. Really convenient location for T5, food is easily accessible and of reasonable standard.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The Premier Inn on Bath Rd. is a very clean place. The rooms are modern and clean, with new appliances , perfect to kick off your vacation with. It’s close proximity to LHR makes it perfect to stay at before you fly, along with a complimentary shuttle service. This hotel is cheaper than most of the other that cater to LHR, but it is on a perfect par with service, and I would personally stay here over some of the other, more expensive, less perfect hotels.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
PIBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Logan C
Thank you for your 5 stars review on your recent stay
with us at Premier Inn Heathrow Bath Road.

I am delighted to hear you found our location convenience
and also pleased to hear that you found our rooms spacious and comfortable.

For best deals don't forget to check our website.
Looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Kind Regards
Matteo

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I honestly expected more from this place based on pictures/reviews. It is pretty much very similar to Ibis - very minimalistic, clean, nothing special. It is conveniently close to the airport, but so are so many other hotels.
Staff were nice and helpful.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I was very pleased with my stay and will be coming back again! A lovely charming gentleman name Ibrahim checked me in and made me feel very welcome. He showed me how to get to Heathrow to catch my flight the next day. Excellent service.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear ratchanokthamarlee
Thank you for 5 stars review on your recent stay
with us at Premier Inn Heathrow Bath Road.

I am delighted to hear you found our location convenience
and also pleased to hear that Ibrahim made you feel welcome!
I will personally pass the message to him.

For best deals don't forget to check our website.
Looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Kind Regards