“Nice and Reasonable”

The Mayville Guest House
The Mayville Guest House
Ranked #77 of 117 Bridlington B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I booked 2 nights in this guest house but to my horror, just 20 minutes away from Bridlington discovered I had messed up the online booking and that I was booked for a couple of days later. A huge relief then that the booking was amended for me as I arrived feeling a bit embarrassed!

A nice room at the front, clean shared toilet and bathroom. A very hearty breakfast and friendly service. Good location - a few minutes walk from the rail station and the bus station just around the corner as is the town centre and seafront.

I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 5 August 2017

This B and B is very near to the bus station so there was no hassle pushing my case.It is also well situated for all amenities.The room was very clean with a sink, tv, wifi ,tea and coffee facilities and the bathroom situated next door .I stayed for 2 nights including breakfast and I couldn't eat it all. I had Alpen for breakfast and full english with toast and a selection of jams. Charlotte along with her grandma do a very good job of running the place and I would return

Room Tip: I had a back room which was quiet
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at mayville for the last 4 years nothing special !! But good location we stayed for the Soul weekender we booked again a year in advance only thing we phoned to let them know when we would arrive several times leaving messages to call us back they did NOT have the decency to call us back !! There for we did not go as we did not have confirmation that our room was still available !! So to conclude our tickets costing £60 was not used WE WILL NEVER EVER STAY THERE AGAIN YOU HAVE BEEN FOR WARNED DAVE TEL 07933928852

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jack R
Reviewed 16 June 2017

The ladies that run this guest house are lovely ladies, so helpful. Lovely friendly ladies. Myself and my son stayed for 2 nights and we are going back again for 3 nights. We were made to feel so welcome. So clean and the breakfast was lovely. I would recommend Mayville Guest House anytime.

Room Tip: We had a lovely big double room, so peaceful.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Cosy and intimate Victorian House full of character (if you go in for that sort of thing) perfect place to stay for a short break, central, free on street parking, wifi, beach a short walk away, dog friendly for those looking for a seaside break with the pooch, breakfast included (full English, toast and jam, cereal.) We've stayed here often and will continue to do so. No complaints for the price it's exactly what you'rd expect, spot on for a few days with friends or a week with family ...
Friendly approachable staff, clean rooms (which are cleaned and tided up throughout your stay if it's a little longer stay.)
Ideal little B&B