All reviewsbudget accommodationtoast and jamshort breakenjoyed my stayguest housefull englishclose to townstayed here for nightsclean roomsdogbreakfastsinksleepcereal
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Cosy and intimate Victorian House full of character (if you go in for that sort of thing) perfect place to stay for a short break, central, free on street parking, wifi, beach a short walk away, dog friendly for those looking for a seaside break with the pooch, breakfast included (full English, toast and jam, cereal.) We've stayed here often and will continue to do so. No complaints for the price it's exactly what you'rd expect, spot on for a few days with friends or a week with family ...
Friendly approachable staff, clean rooms (which are cleaned and tided up throughout your stay if it's a little longer stay.)
Ideal little B&B
David & Denise

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Lovely lady who is very helpful but I wouldn't stay here again. Quite tired and needs bringing up to date. Found dog hairs in my breakfast put me right off. Close to town. Parking hard as very busy street.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank mary s
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights for my birthday and it was definitely a nice place to stay. Free parking which is great, although you may not be as lucky as we were to be able to park right outside, you have to park wherever there's a space as there are cars all up the roads from people staying in the other guest houses. Staff were friendly, a nice old lady and a young woman who you could have a nice chat with. We booked 2 rooms as there were 4 of us, we were right next door to each other and had a bathroom in the middle of us which we shared. The bathroom was lovely and spacious, as were the rooms. We got 2 nice, quiet nights sleep. As for the breakfast, spot on. The dining room was small but cosy and it was just genuinely a nice atmosphere. The only thing that I didn't understand was that the toast and jams were served AFTER we'd all been served the breakfast and got tucked in. It makes more sense to serve the toast first, I think maybe she forgot but wanted to make sure we still got the toast and jam. Overall lovely stay, if we come to Bridlington again this will definitely be on our list of places to stay.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Need somewhere to stay but don't have a fortune to spend, then the Mayville is ideal. The staff are welcoming, nothing is too much trouble, the rooms are clean and warm, the water is hot and the breakfast, whether you go for a bowl of porridge or the fully monty, is excellent.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2016

I stayed here for three days in July. I found the staff very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere relaxed and welcoming. My single room was very clean, had a window i could open and a sink, I shared a bathroom but this was no problem at all it was only across the landing and this too was very clean and airy. The breakfast was very good indeed and the service was great. I was extremely impressed with the price of £78 for three nights! I would definitely book here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo