“family break”

The Mayville Guest House
The Mayville Guest House
Ranked #78 of 117 Bridlington B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I arrived on Monday 5th august with my sister and 5 kids and was staying for the week the rooms were clean and plenty of room, the breakfast is amazing n catered to our every need even my sons as hes not aloud milk, the family couldn't do more if u asked in cant wait to stay again

Room Tip: its 5 mins away from town centre and is very quiet at night
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rachel R

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Came here on Monday for the week with my sister and 5 kids. The staff were fantastic at catering to all our needs and very flexible with what the kods wanted. A 5min walk from the town centre but theres no night noise on the street.
I really enjoyed my stay and will definitely be staying there again.
Would recommend to anyone who wants a nice family break.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I don't know what people are complaining about what so ever, I spent a whole week in this place and I loved it, the family are so welcoming and my family had many long conversations with theirs. The room was nice and bright, the breakfast was great, and it's a couple of minutes away from the beach. The room was clean, absolute great value for money!

Some people here are over reacting, if you are looking for somewhere to stay whilst you are in Brid, I couldn't recommend this place more. They remember your breakfast orders, they are friendly and down to earth, they are seriously a really nice family!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank AnnieStevenage
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Stayed four nights for the Northern Soul weekender. Limited accommodation available in Bridlington when we booked, so knew we were taking a bit of a chance.

Everyone very friendly, and everything very clean. Nice breakfasts. Room was very small, and the en suite looked like a corner of the room boxed off and fitted with a shower, a loo and the smallest hand basin I've ever seen. I kept banging my knee when on the loo, and I'm only 5'9"!!

Would probably look to pay a bit more for a larger room on next visit to Bridlington.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We stayed on the 26th of June.

Met by Charlotte, the owners daughter, who could not be more helpful.

Clean room, great breakfast and overall great value for money.

I have read other reviews and I think that some people need to take a reality check. I could stay anywhere and pick faults. This is a family run business and they clearly care about it.

If we are ever over to watch a gig at the Spa again we will be sure to stay here.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple