“Automatic 10% service charge added then smiled and said thank you as we mistakenly told them to add another 10%”

Piccolino - Bramhall
Ranked #142 of 656 Restaurants in Stockport
Price range: USD 20 - USD 78
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 16 October 2018

If the food was bad I would have given less stars however the food was ok. I am though absolutely livid as there was a 10% service charge already added to the bill when there was only two of us. My husband who was paying didn’t look close enough at the bill so told the waiter to add 10% on for a tip......the waiter NEVER told us it was already on. In my view that is sneaky, very sneaky and dishonest! They should have questioned that. WATCH OUT fellow diners. I’m sure we weren’t the first.

Date of visit: October 2018
PasqualeS1214, General Manager at Piccolino - Bramhall, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Dear binksofwilmslow
Firstly, I would like thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Piccolino. Our number one goal is to exceed guests expectations every time they visit our restaurants.

We would really appreciate it if you could contact our guest services department to discuss your visit with us in further detail to help us make any necessary improvements.

Our contact details are:

E: guestservices@individualrestaurants.com
T: 0161 5074373

Regards
Pasquale

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Every time I go to Piccolinos in Bramhall I’m always greeted like I’m part of the family. When I walk in Andreia never fails to give me a big hug. All the staff led by Pasquale are extremely professional & always very friendly. Franco, Marco, Tomasz, Mercedes, & other members of staff. Everyone of them make me feel better than before I walked in the door. I love them all.

Date of visit: October 2018

Ciao Pam Grazie mille for sharing the experience you had with Piccolino here in Bramhall with others here on Trip Advisor. The fact that you had a great experience means a lot to me and I loved reading about your visit. Pasquale

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

My friends and I visited for the first time for my Birthday. The food was excellent and the atmosphere was great. Andreia went out of her way to make my Birthday meal extra special. We all had a fabulous time and I'm looking forward to going again to sample some more of the menu!

Date of visit: October 2018

Ciao Julie, Grazie mille for sharing the experience you had with Piccolino here in Bramhall with others here on Trip Advisor. The fact that you had a great experience means a lot to me and I loved reading about your visit. Pasquale

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

From the exquisite Italian dishes to the exemplary service this bar/restaurant is always my favourite. Franco and his team ensure you are looked after and feel comfortable. Mauro is ever cheerful whilst dealing with your every whim. Handsome Thomas is a master with the cocktail shaker. I want to live here.

Ciao Janet,
thank you very much for your feedback. We are trying always to do our best to make your experience special every time. I will share it with the team . Ciao
Pasquale

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Always spoilt for choice with good bars and restaurants in Bramhall so I was slightly disappointed when friends suggested we go to Piccolinos for our get together.
My previous experience at Piccs has always been ‘very average’ so wasn’t expecting anything to have changed. Well I was wrong!
From the atmosphere, welcome, service, food and drinks - I couldn’t find fault. Thank you

Date of visit: October 2018

Ciao Janet. Grazie mille for sharing the experience you had with Piccolino here in Bramhall with others here on Trip Advisor. The fact that you had a great experience means a lot to me and I loved reading about your visit. Piccolino Bramhall has changed as you could see. ;) Pasquale