“Adana Golf Day ”

Stockport Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Cheshire's finest parkland golf course offering 18 individually challenging holes. From possibly the toughest opening Par 4 in Cheshire to our Signature hole, the Par 3 8th hole which has seen many Open Qualifying scorecards ruined.
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I was lucky enough to be invited to a golf day at Stockport Golf Club, On hearing this was an open qualifier course I was excited to play it. On playing it ... Wow just wow this course IS the best golf course I have played in the last 10 years. Should anyone be lucky enough to have a chance to play it, be sure you turn up, if you don't it will be at your own expense

1  Thank Russ B
"qualifier"
"caterer"
"northwest"

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Just had our a Society day on Sun 19/03/17 and despite the heavy, non-stop rain, it didn't spoil our game.. A big Thankyou to Jayne who set up our day perfectly, thanks also to the Caterers who made superb grub and lastly, great to see Matt, who we know really well from his previous club.
Hope to see you in warmer condition
Kind Regards
Sean
Sean Murphy Fixtures Secretary Moorside Society

3  Thank Sean M
Reviewed 20 February 2017

I was invited to play a competition at the weekend as an initiative for potential new members, a sort of 'try before you buy'.
Firstly I really like the initiative, because a 'competition' club can be very different to a club you visit on a regular basis, it gave me the option to see what the 'real' Saturdays are like here, and I wasn't disappointed, from the breakfast in the morning to the overall hospitality of the members and staff to the condition of the course, it really was a joy to be a part of the day in this way.
The traditions run deep here and the presentation was well attended, fun and friendly.
Once again, a big thanks to all at Stockport Golf Club for giving me this opportunity, much appreciated and hopefully see you again soon.

3  Thank Brades1966
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Another fantastic day which we hold there every year bringing 88 players.
The staff are wonderful and will be on hand for everything you need
Lovely traditional facilities
The course is always excellent
The food is amazing, steak pie baked there served piping hot so we had 88 very happy guests
Always helpful towards our charity and nothing is too much for them
We can't praise this club enough and have already booked our next event