“Called in for a sarnie ...”
Review of Park Farm Tearoom

Park Farm Tearoom
Ranked #5 of 13 Dessert in Bury
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Called in for a sarnie. Ended up having a beef dinner with all the trimmings and jam sponge and custard. Both delicious. The tearoom is full and I can see why. Good food at great prices and service with a smile.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

We visited Park Farm Teasroom without pre booking mid Sunday, we where a group of 7, consisting of 4 adults & 3 children. we where accommodated with ease & the service was wonderful. The gods ranged from a Pork Sunday lunch to a cheese sandwich. Every one of us rated the meals we chose, most delicious Sunday dinner at an amazing value for money price.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Very welcoming. All the staff were attentive and met our needs.
Sweet selection was marvellous !
Especially helpful as my partner is in a wheelchair,and we sometimes
struggle with accessabilty.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I have visited before with a friend and we came back as we thought it was brilliant.
Not so much this time - I ordered the full English breakfast, minus the mushrooms but with a extra hash brown. On the menu it states you get a fresh orange juice. This never arrived, neither did the hash brown and when I asked I was made to feel they were doing me a favour. When it did arrive it was half cooked and inedible. No thank yous on paying and made to feel like we were not really wanted.

1  Thank Rose2602
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Bought a steak & ale pastie downstairs to take home at £1.95, we decided to have lunch in the tearooms upstairs. Myself and mother in law ordered the same steak & ale pastie with peas off the specials board (bit naughty there’s no price on the specials board) and was surprised to be charged £7.50 each for a pastie & peas that can be bought to takeaway at £1,95. I expect to pay more for eating in but an extra £5.55 is ridiculous. In principle I will not return and urge everyone to ask the price before ordering

2  Thank somewheresun