• Restaurant
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 92
USD 89
Hallmark Hotel Stourport Manor(Stourport-on-Severn)
USD 119
USD 81
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 96/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 105
USD 102
Hotels.com
PremierInn.com
All reviewsafternoon tealovely hotelwedding receptionsunday lunchunderfloor heatingsuperior roomextensive groundslovely groundsset menubar arearestaurant staffpublic areasfunction roomfriends weddingsteakthe ground floorevening meal
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We were looking for a nice relaxing weekend break in a Top Hotel and guess what? We found it.
The Hotel is Dog friendly and is set in oodles of acres of land set in the gorgeous Kidderminster rural landscape.
We were allocated Superior rooms with views over the well maintained gardens. So comfy and quiet and the staff were absolutely brilliant.The food and service were Five Star and wouldn't hesitate in highly recommending this Hotel to anyone who likes to have the special treatment. Dont take our word for it Give it a try and make your own mind up

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Simon B, General Manager at Hogarths Stone Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear CUMBRIAVIEW

It is great to hear that you had a first class stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for the recommendation! We hope that as a result of positive experience, we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Warm regards

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I booked afternoon tea for my mums 80th birthday for a special treat for Sunday 25th March '18. I made the booking approximately 4 weeks in advance for 7 people and the day before on I rang up again just to double check my booking was all ok and to check the amount of food I had ordered as I have a 13 and 5 yr old who I ordered a plate to share as I thought one each would be too much. We arrived on the Sunday before 3pm which is when our table was booked for. We were shown to what I'd describe as a side room where two other afternoon tea parties were taking place. It was off the main lounge area. Not the best room really. The table nearest to us left shortly after we arrived and was never cleared the whole time we were there which was about 2.5 hours. Not the nicest view to be looking at whilst trying to enjoy a nice birthday treat. The waitress came fairly swiftly to take our orders for tea or coffee. It was brought out fairly quickly. After that it went downhill. To cut it short, after asking twice if we would be getting some food soon, to no avail, an hour had passed with still no sign of any food and we could wait no more! We summoned the Manager who responded quickly. We explained to him we had waited an hour and he said it would be brought out shortly and we wouldn't be paying anything! We didn't set out for a free afternoon but it did make up a little bit for having awful service and substandard sandwiches. So, the savoury part of the tea finally came at around 5.05pm. I say it came out, however, I'd ordered for 5 adults and 2 kids sharing. What came out was the kids sharing plates, but only two other platters which is for 4 people not 5! We mentioned to the waitress that we were missing some but she was adamant that was correct. So my husband had about two mouthfuls! The platters consisted of 4 triangles of toasted sandwiches, 2 salmon finger sandwiches, 2 tiny quiches and 2 chicken Caesars on a small brioche bun. I've had better to be honest. By this time we are fed up of moaning! Cakes were slightly bettter and the scones were fresh but they were rather mishapen! Not what you'd expect for £25 a head. There was a piano playing in the lounge/ bar area which would be been nice to hear however as we were located in the side room, we were pumped some other music which was a shame as my mum would've enjoyed listening to the piano.
The bar area in the lounge was piled up with dirty glasses too which is not what you expect in a 4* hotel. I feel they had bitten off more than they could chew so to speak on that day and had too many bookings than they could physically cope with. The car park was very busy and the Sunday lunch service was still going on at 3pm and beyond. However, they shouldn't keep booking people in if they can't cope with the demand whilst offering the kind of service they profess to deliver. From the experience we had on this day, I unfortunately won't rush back.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear IloveSpain2411

Thanks for taking the time to share your review of the hotel with TripAdvisor, I am really sorry to hear that we failed to meet your expectations on this occasion. Service and quality are of paramount importance at Hogarths, I will ensure your review is shared with the team in order to apply any learning to continually improve the experiences we offer.

If you would like to discuss any aspect of your stay further then please contact with me at simon.barratt@hogarths.co.uk. In the meantime I hope that we may get the opportunity of welcoming you back and redeeming you faith in our hotel.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We visited for Mothers Day lunch and it was really fabulous! Customer service from the moment we arrived to the moment we left was amazing. We arrived in the wrong room, our own fault, but instead of just being pointed in the right direction the lovely lady walked us to the correct building. We were then looked after by Amy who's customer service, warmth and professionalism was outstanding which is sadly lacking in many places you visit these days.
The food was just stunning, hot (I say that as it's often not in some places) tasty, excellent quality, fresh vegetables (and the best beef gravy you will ever taste!) a desert to die for!. On what must have been an extra busy day for the restaurant we felt like the only 4 people in the room and the room was beautiful.
We can't wait to return to try the afternoon tea and an evening dinner also, plus even stay over because that's how this hotel makes you feel, 'Welcome'!
Thank you for making my Moms Day very special x

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear SET908

Thank you for taking the time to share your Mothers Day experience with TripAdvisor. It was a very busy day indeed, and to hear that you were made to feel like the only party in the room is wonderful, and exactly what we aim for.

I will ensure your feedback is shared with the team, and thank you once again for visiting.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We stayed at Stone Manor for two nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. We felt welcome from the moment we arrived. Our room (107) was spacious and clean, and the bed very comfortable. Breakfast was served in a very pleasant dining room, with plenty of choice and everything was freshly cooked. We could not fault anything. This was by far the best hotel that we have stayed at in this area. We will definitely be returning in the near future when we travel back to see our family.

Room Tip: Room 107 - A superior double
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Simon B, General Manager at Hogarths Stone Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Richard H

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with other travellers, and for the 5* recommendation!

Its fantastic to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your experience with us at Hogarhs Stone Manor, we always aim to surpass expectations. I will ensure your feedback is shared with my team.

In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We went to a 50th birthday party where the party venue was fabulous. The staff were very friendly and nothing was a problem. We stayed over at the hotel and that was fantastic - slept well and brilliant shower. They also have events here and I can't wait to go to some of these and stay here again

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank pingu7_11

Dear pingu7_11

Your overall experience is so important to us, and your feedback will support us with continually recognising great performance within our ranks.

We do indeed hold many different events, if you would like a brochure please don't hesitate to contact us.

Warm regards