“Pretty good!”

Ranked #8 of 25 Quick Bites in Redditch
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Food was nice and cooked well. Not overly busy for a bank holiday. Shame about the girl at the till (Heidi) who couldn't muster anymore than a frown on her shift. Apart from that a decent Nandos had by the whole family.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

As all Nando’s the food is very good, the staff though must realise that some people may never been to their restaurant before. I was taken to a table, handed a menu and left. It would have been great if the staff could have said, if you need help call us.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We visited band is for a family party there were 12 of us.The girl on the till couldn't explain what we got with our food said she wasn't sure,and couldn't seem to grasp our order.
The food came fairly quick and was good.but oh my god: All the staff looked so pissed off!!!! Wat a miserable lot!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I had my birthday meal this evening. I always have the double chicken in pitta. The times I’ve had this before it’s always been lovely but this time it didn’t have any taste at all, chips were cold and service not very polite. Considering it weren’t busy at all on a Monday it took nearly 30 minutes for our meal to arrive.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Who doesn’t like chicken? I mean it’s not any chicken. It’s a Portuguese inspired chicken recipe that I believe originated from South Africa. Two places I am very fond of. And boy oh boy can they cook.
We have been to Nando’s in Redditch several times. Both as eat in guests as well as take away patrons. We absolutely love Nando’s.
From the vast menu to the bottomless drinks and frozen yogurt, Nando’s has it all. The Redditch branch is brilliant, never have I seen such happy and content staff. We shall ignore the young attitude filled few that weasel their way into every company and not allow their vibes to spoil what is essentially a brilliant place as these people are far and few.
Thank you Nando’s Redditch, you guys and girls rock. We shall be back very soon.