“Evening dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We have eaten at the Grapevine several times in the past. Now that they moved the building is much better but service has slipped. Long wait for food but what got me was having our plates picked up before we were even finished. We just laughed in the end because what else could you do. So if you go be prepared to wait, and dont stop picking at your plate too long or they might grab your plate. So much for a doggie bag.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

My wife and I have eaten at The Grapevine twice since Christmas. The service and food is excellent. The only draw back is the time to get your meal. Both times it took 45 minutes. Each time they weren't very busy. Other than that I highly recommend it. Also make sure you make reservations on the weekends.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This restaurant has moved to Coral, PA. It is about 10 minutes south of Indiana. TripAdvisor needs to update the location.
Ate dinner here on a Sunday night. Excellent steak dinner, cooked perfectly. I believe they specialize in beef dishes.
Great adult beverage selections, the bartender made a great Old Fashion

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I kept hearing about the Grapevine but never got to their location on Wayne Ave so when they moved to Coral (just outside Homer City - 10 minutes from old location) I just had to try them. I was pleasantly surprised. Service was great! - Food even better! Prices were fair for both the menu and the bar. I really hope they make a success of their new location because the atmosphere, service and food speak for themselves. (I review a lot so for me to be this impressed...it has to be good).

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere and great service. Food was very good also. Only reason for 4 instead of 5 is because there was a large group next to us so it was hard to talk because they were very loud. But they were celebrating so we enjoyed ourselves anyhow!!

1  Thank Michelle R