“Good views”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I cannot fault this place. I wasn't sure after reading other reviews on here, but my experience (i went with a friend ) was a good one. The location had good river views, we were greeted promptly and with courtesy, our table was clean and by the window, and the service was good. Food we ordered was what we got, there was enough of it and the selections were varied. We are both veggie and there was a decent choice. The price was reasonable too. I'd go again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visited here after being told about it and having a nose through the menu, it sounded lovely. Plenty of free parking available. We decided on having tapaa style, 5 dishes for £20. We ordered the 1) hot chicken wings which I would highly recommend. The hot sauce was a nice level of heat with a little sweet twist. 2) Halloumi and chorizo, we weren't overly impressed with this, we received 2 pieces of halloumi which were quite cold and then 3 small sausages of chorizo. I wouldn't order this again, personally I'd have preferred the chorizo to have been chopped in smaller pieces so more oils released. 3) Nachos, these were tasty but again not very warm, personal preference I'd have liked more salsa and jalapeños but the guacamole was delicious, looked home made, I'd recommend these. 4) Chicken taquitos delicious! Again came with guacamole and were hot and fresh. 5) Chicken strips, lightly dusted with breadcrumbs and with a tasty blue cheese sauce, would the recommend these also! For the price the food was lovely. When we fist entered we were the only customers which is always a worry hut towards leaving there were a number of tables in who had ordered mains and looked delicious. The tapas was a great price however I wouldn't have been happy paying full price for some of them such as the halloumi. We will definitely be returning, nice location overlooking the sea/inlet, nice outside area for when the weather is nicer. Drinks were slightly expensive.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Not overly impressed, it’s essentially fast food without the takeaway offer. Menu said selection of teas, turns out they do two, English breakfast and Earl Grey, so very limited selection indeed. They only do dairy milk, no other options - Im lost to understand why it’s so difficult to cater for vegans and those who are lactose intolerant? Almost everything comes with cheese. Shame because once again it wouldn’t be difficult to offer vegan options and attract more customers.

On the plus side , the staff were friendly and my son who is 13 and not vegan or lactose intolerant enjoyed his chicken burrito .

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

After a disastrous experience at Bella Italia,
we wandered to chimichanga to see if we could just come in for desserts.

The waitress said of course no problem and seated us straight away ordered drinks and desserts all came in super quick time and were delicious!!!

Staff were friendly and attentive

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Went on a Sunday evening. Staff were very nice, place was very clean. The food was well presented and was nice but I think it's not quite my thing, I'm sure if you like the kick in your food then then this is a great place to go.